KQRadio.com • KQWC • Saturday, November 22, 2014 Weather: Fair N/AF FacebookRSS
Local News
Trailer fire sends Webster City Fire Department into action.
Posted: Dec 03 2013 by ppowers

 The Webster City Fire Department was dispatched to a report of a trailer fire Monday evening at the Dane Haman residence, 1328 Wall Street. The call was received at 6:07 p.m. When firemen arrived, flames were coming from inside the trailer. The most probable cause was a small portable heater plugged into the house with the cords melted at a point where the extension cord and a heater was plugged together. The trailer was filled with spray foam equipment. Local firemen were on the scene for nearly 90 minutes. No other damage was reported.

 The Webster City Fire Department was dispatched to a report of a trailer fire Monday evening at the Dane Haman residence, 1328 Wall Street. The call was received at 6:07 p.m. When firemen arrived, flames were coming from inside the trailer. The most probable cause was a small portable heater plugged into the house with the cords melted at a point where the extension cord and a heater was plugged together. The trailer was filled with spray foam equipment. Local firemen were on the scene for nearly 90 minutes. No other damage was reported.

Back

Latest News Headlines
Current Conditions

Fair

N/AF
Full Forecast