RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works—such as blog entries, news headlines in a standardized format. An RSS document (which is called a "feed") includes full or summarized text, plus metadata such as publishing dates and authorship. Web feeds benefit publishers by letting them syndicate content automatically. They benefit readers who want to subscribe to timely updates from favored websites or to aggregate feeds from many sites into one place. RSS feeds can be read using software called an "RSS reader", "feed reader", or "aggregator", which can be web-based, desktop-based, or mobile-device-based. A standardized XML file format allows the information to be published once and viewed by many different programs. The user subscribes to a feed by entering into the reader the feed's URL or by clicking an RSS icon in a web browser that initiates the subscription process. The RSS reader checks the user's subscribed feeds regularly for new work, downloads any updates that it finds.
KQWC RSS Feeds
Latest News Headlines
• Hamilton County 4-H'er-Ama set for Sunday,October 30.
• Hamilton County Exposition meeting set for November 10.
• September unemployment rate for Hamilton County down slightly.
• Jewell man still missing after two weeks.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet Thursday at Little Wall Lake Park.