Are you having problems with the KQ Radio Stream?
This page is setup to help you listen to KQWC online.
I click on the stream and nothing happens.
There may be several reasons for this. KQWC AM and FM do not broadcast live online 24/7. See our streaming page for our online broadcast schedule.
Your schedule shows you should be broadcasting and I still cannot listen.
I click play on the stream and it does not play.
It is possible you do not have the right software on your computer to listen to our stream. In most cases Windows Media Player is needed to listen. Download and install the latest version of Windows Media Player from Microsoft. This is a free, safe and easy download.
I still cannot listen. (You may be getting an error that Windows Media Player cannot open this type of file.)
In some cases you may need additional software to listen to KQWC. VLC Media Player is a safe, free and easy to use media player that will be able to play the KQWC stream if Windows Media Player is giving you any issues.
You will need to download VLC Media player and install it onto your computer.
Flight 95.7 KQWC-FM: mms://streaming.wmtel.net/KQWC-FM
1570 KQWC-AM The Kruise: mms://streaming.wmtel.net/KQWC-AM
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Webster City Airport Commission to meet Tuesday afternoon.
• Brief agenda faces Webster City Parks and Recreation Commission.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board looks at strategic planning for the future
• Northeast Hamilton School Board announce plans for the final high school commencement ceremony.