American Association of University Women, Webster city Branch Meeting
The Webster City Branch of American Association of University Women will meet Tuesday, Febraury 4, 2014. The meeting will be held at 7:00 pm at Mary Woods' home, located at 1406 Locust Street in Webster City. Co-Hostess for this meeting is Patsy Weldin. Nancy Kayser will be presenting a program on Webster City's local history. Members are encouraged to bring a guest.
For questions, contact Ruth Shoars online at email@example.com, or by phone at:515-832-6245.
Latest News Headlines
• Hamilton County Conservation Board looks at installing solar array panels at Little Wall Lake.
• Two accidents investigated by Hamilton County Sheriff's Department.
• Hamilton County Board of Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• Swon to become new Van Diest Medical Center Board member.
• Lindsey Graham coming to Webster City