American Association of University Women, Webster city Branch Meeting
The Webster City Branch of American Association of University Women will meet Tuesday, Febraury 4, 2014. The meeting will be held at 7:00 pm at Mary Woods' home, located at 1406 Locust Street in Webster City. Co-Hostess for this meeting is Patsy Weldin. Nancy Kayser will be presenting a program on Webster City's local history. Members are encouraged to bring a guest.
For questions, contact Ruth Shoars online at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at:515-832-6245.
Latest News Headlines
• DARE Graduation set for Monday afternoon.
• Above normal precipitation and temperatures describe Webster City's February weather.
• Rick Perry to visit Webster City Friday,March 6
• Evelyn Miller murder trial to begin Monday in Hamilton County District Court.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board approves a grant trail resolution