American Association of University Women, Webster city Branch Meeting
The Webster City Branch of American Association of University Women will meet Tuesday, Febraury 4, 2014. The meeting will be held at 7:00 pm at Mary Woods' home, located at 1406 Locust Street in Webster City. Co-Hostess for this meeting is Patsy Weldin. Nancy Kayser will be presenting a program on Webster City's local history. Members are encouraged to bring a guest.
For questions, contact Ruth Shoars online at email@example.com, or by phone at:515-832-6245.
Latest News Headlines
• Anderson, Pruismann elected as NEH school board president and vice president.
• Webster City Airport Commission to meet Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central Correctional Facility investigation
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to discuss Gordon's Marsh Tuesday.