American Association of University Women, Webster city Branch Meeting
The Webster City Branch of American Association of University Women will meet Tuesday, Febraury 4, 2014. The meeting will be held at 7:00 pm at Mary Woods' home, located at 1406 Locust Street in Webster City. Co-Hostess for this meeting is Patsy Weldin. Nancy Kayser will be presenting a program on Webster City's local history. Members are encouraged to bring a guest.
For questions, contact Ruth Shoars online at email@example.com, or by phone at:515-832-6245.
Latest News Headlines
• Wright County Supervisors will meet Monday morning.
• Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot in Webster City is cancelled.
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.
• Webster City Police Dept. Employee Association and the city begin new contract negotiations.
• Clarion City Council to meet Monday afternoon.