American Association of University Women, Webster city Branch Meeting
The Webster City Branch of American Association of University Women will meet Tuesday, Febraury 4, 2014. The meeting will be held at 7:00 pm at Mary Woods' home, located at 1406 Locust Street in Webster City. Co-Hostess for this meeting is Patsy Weldin. Nancy Kayser will be presenting a program on Webster City's local history. Members are encouraged to bring a guest.
For questions, contact Ruth Shoars online at email@example.com, or by phone at:515-832-6245.
Latest News Headlines
• Divers recover body of a man at Little Wall Lake.
• Hamilton County Board of Health applies for grants
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.
• Stanhope City Council approves amended city budget.
• Stratford School Board approves new hirings and plans for summer school.