American Association of University Women, Webster city Branch Meeting
The Webster City Branch of American Association of University Women will meet Tuesday, Febraury 4, 2014. The meeting will be held at 7:00 pm at Mary Woods' home, located at 1406 Locust Street in Webster City. Co-Hostess for this meeting is Patsy Weldin. Nancy Kayser will be presenting a program on Webster City's local history. Members are encouraged to bring a guest.
For questions, contact Ruth Shoars online at email@example.com, or by phone at:515-832-6245.
Latest News Headlines
• Veterans Appreciation Meal set for Thursday,October 6.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to seek architectural proposals for Briggs Woods Golf Course Event Center.
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday evening.
• Wintermote, Rueger crowned South Hamilton Homecoming Queen and King Thursday night.
• More donations needed for Coats for Kids.