TDComp Boosters 2nd Annual Father/Daughter Dance
Attention, Girls! Grab your dad, stepdad, uncle, grandpa or other special someone and meet you friends for a fun night out! For girls in 3 year old preschool on up...TDComp Boosters 2nd Annual Father/ Daughter Dance is being held on Saturday, February 8, 2014, from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, at The Bridge in Webster City. The Bridge is located at 905 Des Moines Street. The Cost is $20.00 per family in advance, and $25.00 per family at the door -- no matter how many daughters, the price is the same!
We will provide the music, dancing and refreshments and you will leave with priceless memories! Pat Coons Photography will be on hand to capture the memory with a special photograph. Photos are available for an additional charge.
Registrations are available at The Dance Connection, located at 1317 Beach Street in Webster City. Registrations are being accepted through Thursday, February 6, 2014. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Headlines
• North Central Correctional Facility investigation
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to discuss Gordon's Marsh Tuesday.
• Drug policy listening sessions coming to Hamilton County.
• Angel Tree tag program has been cancelled by UDMO.