TDComp Boosters 2nd Annual Father/Daughter Dance
Attention, Girls! Grab your dad, stepdad, uncle, grandpa or other special someone and meet you friends for a fun night out! For girls in 3 year old preschool on up...TDComp Boosters 2nd Annual Father/ Daughter Dance is being held on Saturday, February 8, 2014, from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, at The Bridge in Webster City. The Bridge is located at 905 Des Moines Street. The Cost is $20.00 per family in advance, and $25.00 per family at the door -- no matter how many daughters, the price is the same!
We will provide the music, dancing and refreshments and you will leave with priceless memories! Pat Coons Photography will be on hand to capture the memory with a special photograph. Photos are available for an additional charge.
Registrations are available at The Dance Connection, located at 1317 Beach Street in Webster City. Registrations are being accepted through Thursday, February 6, 2014. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Headlines
• Preparations continue for RVTV in Webster City September 8.
• Webster City Middle School beginning its magazine sale.
• Northeast Hamilton School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Emerald Ash Borer discovered in Story County
• Wright County GOP event draws a good crowd Friday evening.