February 2014 Wright County Adult Health Clinics
The February 2014 Wright County Health Clinics are scheduled as listed:
Thursday, February 20, 2014: Belmond Community Apartments, 8:30 am to 11:00 am, Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic
Monday, February 24, 2014: Dows Senior Center, 11:00 am to 12:00 Noon, Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic
Adult Health Clinics are available to any person in Wright County, ages 50 or older. We will trim nails at foot clinics, but you need to bring your own clippers and files. The suggested donation for foot care is $10.00. Partial assessments include blood sugars, blood counts, urine tests, screenings and education. Wellness lab profiles are available for a fee. Please come to the clinic fasting if you would like lab work. Anyone desiring information regarding Senior Health Clinics may call Kathy Nichols at 515-532-3461.
Latest News Headlines
• Fiddler on the Roof tickets go on sale Monday at Webster City Community Theatre
• Sex abuse charges against two Clarion Goldfield Dows football players dismissed.
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Webster City Hotel Motel Tax Board to meet Monday evening at City Hall.
• Farm Credit Services of America awards Woolstock Fire Department with grain bin rescue equipment.