February 2014 Wright County Adult Health Clinics
The February 2014 Wright County Health Clinics are scheduled as listed:
Thursday, February 20, 2014: Belmond Community Apartments, 8:30 am to 11:00 am, Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic
Monday, February 24, 2014: Dows Senior Center, 11:00 am to 12:00 Noon, Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic
Adult Health Clinics are available to any person in Wright County, ages 50 or older. We will trim nails at foot clinics, but you need to bring your own clippers and files. The suggested donation for foot care is $10.00. Partial assessments include blood sugars, blood counts, urine tests, screenings and education. Wellness lab profiles are available for a fee. Please come to the clinic fasting if you would like lab work. Anyone desiring information regarding Senior Health Clinics may call Kathy Nichols at 515-532-3461.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Chamber to have quarterly coffee time on September 1.
• Strengthening Families Program to return September 20.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning in Clarion.
• Solar array project at Little Wall Lake postponed.
• Webster City man facing charges after being arrested by Fort Dodge Police Wednesday night.