February 2014 Wright County Adult Health Clinics
The February 2014 Wright County Health Clinics are scheduled as listed:
Thursday, February 20, 2014: Belmond Community Apartments, 8:30 am to 11:00 am, Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic
Monday, February 24, 2014: Dows Senior Center, 11:00 am to 12:00 Noon, Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic
Adult Health Clinics are available to any person in Wright County, ages 50 or older. We will trim nails at foot clinics, but you need to bring your own clippers and files. The suggested donation for foot care is $10.00. Partial assessments include blood sugars, blood counts, urine tests, screenings and education. Wellness lab profiles are available for a fee. Please come to the clinic fasting if you would like lab work. Anyone desiring information regarding Senior Health Clinics may call Kathy Nichols at 515-532-3461.
Latest News Headlines
• Van Diest Medical Center Board to meet Tuesday night.
• Fort Dodge Police apprehend 15 year old in Saturday morning incident at Snell Crawford Park
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet next Thursday.
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.
• Webster City Hotel Motel Tax Grants applications will be available October 24.