2014 Grief Support Groups
A Grief Support Group, for anyone who has ever experienced a loss of a loved one, is being offered to anyone in the community wanting to participate. This Support Group will be offered 3 times per year -- February and March, June and July, September and October. They will also present a 3 week class, "Surviving the Holidays" in November.
The support group will be held on Sunday afternoons from 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm in the Stephen Ministry Room of First Congregational United Church of Christ, located at 1000 Willson Avenue, in Webster City, Iowa. This room is accessible via and elevator or stairway to the basement of the church. The support group is non-denominational -- anyone needing a grief support group is invited to attend.
You can enroll in a support group by calling the church office at 515-832-2232, and by giving your name and phone number.
Latest News Headlines
• Fort Dodge Police apprehend 15 year old in Saturday morning incident at Snell Crawford Park
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet next Thursday.
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.
• Webster City Hotel Motel Tax Grants applications will be available October 24.
• Ladies Night Out tonight in Webster City.