2014 Grief Support Groups
A Grief Support Group, for anyone who has ever experienced a loss of a loved one, is being offered to anyone in the community wanting to participate. This Support Group will be offered 3 times per year -- February and March, June and July, September and October. They will also present a 3 week class, "Surviving the Holidays" in November.
The support group will be held on Sunday afternoons from 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm in the Stephen Ministry Room of First Congregational United Church of Christ, located at 1000 Willson Avenue, in Webster City, Iowa. This room is accessible via and elevator or stairway to the basement of the church. The support group is non-denominational -- anyone needing a grief support group is invited to attend.
You can enroll in a support group by calling the church office at 515-832-2232, and by giving your name and phone number.
Latest News Headlines
• Youth and Family Center hosts Friends Campaign Kickoff on December 1.
• No change in the Hamilton County unemployment rate.
• Webster City Police news.
• Webster City Police Department begins B.L.U.E. program
• Webster City Police release details of an accident Monday evening and one on Friday.