Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Monthly Support Group for Caregivers
Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center is hosting a monthly support group for caregivers. It is jointly sponsored by the facility, the Alzheimer's Association, Iowa Hospice, and Wright County Public Health and Hospice. Meetings are held at the facility every second Thursday of the month from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The support group is for those that are caregivers to someone in a care facility or for those living in their home. Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center's Activities Department will be providing entertainment for your loved one during the meeting. Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center is located at 110 13th Ave. S.W. If you have questions please call Carla Kem at 515-532-2893.
Latest News Headlines
• Trick or Treat Night set for Friday night in Hamilton County.
• Van Diest Medical Center is an important part of Hamilton County's economy.
• Jack Hatch and Monica Vernon to appear in Webster City Wednesday afternoon.
• Iowa DNR investigates manure release near Williams.
• Air Choice One to provide air service from Fort Dodge.