Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Monthly Support Group for Caregivers
Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center is hosting a monthly support group for caregivers. It is jointly sponsored by the facility, the Alzheimer's Association, Iowa Hospice, and Wright County Public Health and Hospice. Meetings are held at the facility every second Thursday of the month from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The support group is for those that are caregivers to someone in a care facility or for those living in their home. Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center's Activities Department will be providing entertainment for your loved one during the meeting. Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center is located at 110 13th Ave. S.W. If you have questions please call Carla Kem at 515-532-2893.
Latest News Headlines
• Roland Story school board to meet in a special session on Tuesday evening.
• Webster City Chamber Board looking for new slate of candidates for 2017.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet Thursday morning.
• Monday is the final day to register for the Coats for Kids program sponsored by Upper Des Moines Opportunity.
• Final Music in the Park for the season to be held Thursday evening.