Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Monthly Support Group for Caregivers
Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center is hosting a monthly support group for caregivers. It is jointly sponsored by the facility, the Alzheimer's Association, Iowa Hospice, and Wright County Public Health and Hospice. Meetings are held at the facility every second Thursday of the month from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The support group is for those that are caregivers to someone in a care facility or for those living in their home. Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center's Activities Department will be providing entertainment for your loved one during the meeting. Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center is located at 110 13th Ave. S.W. If you have questions please call Carla Kem at 515-532-2893.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.
• Work begins on Jewellsworth Trail
• Williams City Council election set for Tuesday.
• Music in the Park set for Thursday in Webster City.
• S.A.L.T. meeting coming to Williams on August 4.