Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Monthly Support Group for Caregivers
Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center is hosting a monthly support group for caregivers. It is jointly sponsored by the facility, the Alzheimer's Association, Iowa Hospice, and Wright County Public Health and Hospice. Meetings are held at the facility every second Thursday of the month from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The support group is for those that are caregivers to someone in a care facility or for those living in their home. Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center's Activities Department will be providing entertainment for your loved one during the meeting. Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center is located at 110 13th Ave. S.W. If you have questions please call Carla Kem at 515-532-2893.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday.
• Fort Dodge man facing charges after Tuesday incident.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board award contract to Mason City architectural firm for B.W. Conference Center pending approval.
• Pack the Paddy Wagon set for Sunday at Hy-Vee.
• Eagle Grove city council approves separation agreement for Boyd.