Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Monthly Support Group for Caregivers
Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center is hosting a monthly support group for caregivers. It is jointly sponsored by the facility, the Alzheimer's Association, Iowa Hospice, and Wright County Public Health and Hospice. Meetings are held at the facility every second Thursday of the month from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The support group is for those that are caregivers to someone in a care facility or for those living in their home. Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center's Activities Department will be providing entertainment for your loved one during the meeting. Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center is located at 110 13th Ave. S.W. If you have questions please call Carla Kem at 515-532-2893.
Latest News Headlines
• Below normal precipitation,above normal temperatures describe the weather in March in Webster City.
• Slight drop in Hamilton County's Unemployment Rate for February.
• Home fire under investigation in Woolstock.
• Van Diest Medical Center to meet for a special session Tuesday afternoon.
• Jordan Aquifer rule changes to be discussed at Fort Dodge meeting.