Wright County Adult Health Clinics
Adult Health Clinics are available to any person in Wright County, ages 50 or older. We trim nails at foot clinics, but you need to bring your own clippers and files. The suggested donation for foot care is $10.00. Partial assessments include blood sugars, blood counts, urine tests, screenings and education. Wellness lab profiles are available for a fee. Please come to the clinic fasting if you would like lab work. Anyone desiring iunformation regaurding Senior Health Clinics may call Kathy Nicholls at 515-532-3461.
Friday, December 13th: Clarion Southtown Apartments, 9:00 am to 10:00 am, Blood Pressure and Education Program
Wednesday, December 18th: Golfield Legion Building, 11:15 am to 12:00 noon, Blood Pressure and Education Program
Thursday, December 19th: Belmond Community Apartments, 8:30 am to 11:00 am, Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Police arrest local resident for Lascivious Acts with a Child and Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree
• Wright County Supervisors approve bid for bridge project.
• Solar power meeting in Williams on Friday evening.
• Report from Iowa Architectural Foundation on ideas for downtown Webster City to be presented at Monday's city council meeting.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning.