Wright County Adult Health Clinics
Adult Health Clinics are available to any person in Wright County, ages 50 or older. We trim nails at foot clinics, but you need to bring your own clippers and files. The suggested donation for foot care is $10.00. Partial assessments include blood sugars, blood counts, urine tests, screenings and education. Wellness lab profiles are available for a fee. Please come to the clinic fasting if you would like lab work. Anyone desiring iunformation regaurding Senior Health Clinics may call Kathy Nicholls at 515-532-3461.
Friday, December 13th: Clarion Southtown Apartments, 9:00 am to 10:00 am, Blood Pressure and Education Program
Wednesday, December 18th: Golfield Legion Building, 11:15 am to 12:00 noon, Blood Pressure and Education Program
Thursday, December 19th: Belmond Community Apartments, 8:30 am to 11:00 am, Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic
Latest News Headlines
• No injuries in robbery at Webster City Casey's General Store on Sunday.
• St. Thomas Aquinas School Ball another big success!
• Hamilton County Fatality.
• Fort Dodge Police investigating early morning shooting.
• Avian flu prompts Wright County to declare emergency.