Eagle Grove Community Blood Drive
There is going to be an Eagle Grove Community Blood Drive, held on Tuesday, Decmeber 17, 2013 from 2:00pm to 6:00 pm. This event is taking place at United Church of Christ, Bloodmobile, located at 1115 SW 2nd Street in Eagle Grove.
Schedule your appointment online at www.lifeservebloodcenter.org. You may also call 800-287-4903, or call Lois at 515-448-4667. This Blood Drive is being sponsored by Senior Citizens. Please bring a valid form of identification, such as your donor ID card or your Driver's License.
Latest News Headlines
• Swon sworn in as new VDMC board member
• Hamilton County Conservation Board looks at installing solar array panels at Little Wall Lake.
• Two accidents investigated by Hamilton County Sheriff's Department.
• Hamilton County Board of Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• Swon to become new Van Diest Medical Center Board member.