Eagle Grove Community Blood Drive
There is going to be an Eagle Grove Community Blood Drive, held on Tuesday, Decmeber 17, 2013 from 2:00pm to 6:00 pm. This event is taking place at United Church of Christ, Bloodmobile, located at 1115 SW 2nd Street in Eagle Grove.
Schedule your appointment online at www.lifeservebloodcenter.org. You may also call 800-287-4903, or call Lois at 515-448-4667. This Blood Drive is being sponsored by Senior Citizens. Please bring a valid form of identification, such as your donor ID card or your Driver's License.
Latest News Headlines
• Cruise to the Woods return Sunday
• Hamilton County Public Health to offer a flu shot clinic Wednesday.
• Roland Story school board to meet in a special session on Tuesday evening.
• Webster City Chamber Board looking for new slate of candidates for 2017.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet Thursday morning.