Grief Support Group in Clarion
"Understanding Your Grief", including "Grief and the Holidays", series is being offered by Wright County Health Department and Hospice for Wright County. They are holding their fall education meetings to help you understand the journey of grief. Meeting with others and exploring how death challenges us is part of the weekly sessions. The support group will be held in a group setting where you can share or just listen. The last meeting will focus on the holidays and grief.
The Grief Support Group will meet at the Wright County Health Department, located at 115 1st Street S.E., in Clarion, Iowa. Sessions will be held from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm beginning Tuesday, November 19th and will meet for five consecutive Tuesdays. The last session will be held on Tuesday, December 17th. The series is free of charge and every who has experienced a loss is welcome to attend.
For more information or to register for the group please call Jillian at 515-532-3461. Registration is not required but would be appreciated.
Latest News Headlines
• Wet and warm August in Webster City.
• Two people injured in SUV accident east of Webster City Thursday afternoon.
• W.C. man turns himself in to Fort Dodge police after theater incident on August 14.
• Gowrie man dies in grain bin accident
• Century and Heritage Farms from Hamilton County announced at the Iowa State Fair.