Jewell-Ellsworth Communities Blood Drive
Jewell and Ellsworth Area Communities will be having a Blood Drive on Thursday, Novmeber 14, 2013. The Blood Drive will be at the Jewell United Church of Christ Community Room, located at 537 Main Street in Jewell, Iowa. To make an appointment contact, June VanLangen at 515-827-6109 or visit www.lifeservebloodcenter.org.
Latest News Headlines
• Clarion City Council look at loan agreements.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board turn down plans for can collection project at Bells Mill Park.
• Boy and Cub Scouts thank everyone for food and can donations!
• Hamilton County unemployment numbers down in March.
• Hamilton County Red Bull Division and Veterans Historical Monument to be dedicated next month.