Jewell-Ellsworth Communities Blood Drive
Jewell and Ellsworth Area Communities will be having a Blood Drive on Thursday, Novmeber 14, 2013. The Blood Drive will be at the Jewell United Church of Christ Community Room, located at 537 Main Street in Jewell, Iowa. To make an appointment contact, June VanLangen at 515-827-6109 or visit www.lifeservebloodcenter.org.
Latest News Headlines
• Century and Heritage Farms from Hamilton County honored at the Iowa State Fair on August 12.
• Clarion City Council updated on White Fox Landing Project.
• Applications now being accepted for the Webster City Civil Service Commission.
• Cyndi Young to speak in Webster City on September 3.
• No change in the Hamilton County unemployment rate for July.