Annual Festival of Trees -- ****REVISED***
"Annual Festival of Trees" call for displays! All Cultures Equal is inviting groups, businesses, and individuals to display a decorated tree, wreath, or tablescape at the "6th Annual Festival of Trees".
The Festival will be held at the "Bridge" located on the corners of Des Moines and Division Streets in Webster City, on Saturday, November 23rd from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, and on Sunday, November 24th from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Admission prices are listed below. Set-up for the displays will be on Friday, November 22nd between 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, or by other arrangements.
The space is Free and tables are limited so sign-up as soon as possible. The deadline to sign-up is Friday, November 1st. Please send your name, contact information, and display title with description to Janet Toering at ACE, 1440 East Second Street, Webster City, Iowa, 50595. You may also send an email to: janet@allculturesequal , or call 515-450-4973.
This is a fundraising event for All Cultures Equal. Admission for the adults is $3.00, admission for students is: $1.00. All proceeds will go toward the Ace mission to build cultural acceptance, youth development, and equal opportunity.
Latest News Headlines
• Jury selected in Frederiksen trial in Hamilton County District Court.
• DARE Graduation set for Monday afternoon.
• Above normal precipitation and temperatures describe Webster City's February weather.
• Rick Perry to visit Webster City Friday,March 6
• Evelyn Miller murder trial to begin Monday in Hamilton County District Court.