Al Welsh Orchestra Coming to Webster City
Coming to Webster City! On Saturday, November 2, 2013:
Denny Anderson and the 9 piece-Al Welsh Orchestra! They will be playing Big Band music & many of the most famous dance tunes of the '20's, '30's, '40's, '50's and beyond! Come visit, dance, listen, and converse. This event is being held from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm, at: Fuller Hall Recreation Center, located at 625 Bank Street in Webster City, Iowa. Refreshments will be available.
Admission is $10.00 per person. All proceeds will be going to the Senior Center.
Latest News Headlines
• RV TV planning meeting is coming Monday,July 28.
• "Our Sunday Best"comes to Randall this weekend.
• Clarion City Council delays action on transit service for the community.
• Hamilton County Fair Parade draws a huge crowd to downtown Webster City!
• Hamilton County sees slight increase in June unemployment rate.