Al Welsh Orchestra Coming to Webster City
Coming to Webster City! On Saturday, November 2, 2013:
Denny Anderson and the 9 piece-Al Welsh Orchestra! They will be playing Big Band music & many of the most famous dance tunes of the '20's, '30's, '40's, '50's and beyond! Come visit, dance, listen, and converse. This event is being held from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm, at: Fuller Hall Recreation Center, located at 625 Bank Street in Webster City, Iowa. Refreshments will be available.
Admission is $10.00 per person. All proceeds will be going to the Senior Center.
Latest News Headlines
• W.C.C.T. celebrates the 2013-14 season.
• Webster City Police keeping close eye on students after reported abduction attempts in Boone,Webster and Greene Counties.
• September weather in review.
• No school Monday in Webster City.
• New SHIIP Counselor Offering Medicare Information in Webster City.