Al Welsh Orchestra Coming to Webster City
Coming to Webster City! On Saturday, November 2, 2013:
Denny Anderson and the 9 piece-Al Welsh Orchestra! They will be playing Big Band music & many of the most famous dance tunes of the '20's, '30's, '40's, '50's and beyond! Come visit, dance, listen, and converse. This event is being held from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm, at: Fuller Hall Recreation Center, located at 625 Bank Street in Webster City, Iowa. Refreshments will be available.
Admission is $10.00 per person. All proceeds will be going to the Senior Center.
Latest News Headlines
• Auditions for "Murder on a Budget" will be Sunday and Monday at the Webster City Community Theatre.
• Webster City Planning and Zoning Commission to meet Monday evening.
• Webster City man injured in Tuesday night motor vehicle accident north of Duncombe.
• Hamilton County Board of Health to meet December 15.
• Webster City Police arrest local resident for Lascivious Acts with a Child and Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree