St. Mary's Catholic Church Fall Festival
St. Mary's Catholic Church of Williams, is holding their "Fall Festival" on Sunday, November 3rd. They will be serving from 4:30 pm to 7:00pm.
The meal will consist of: Chicken & Noodles, Meatloaf, Real Mashed Potatoes, Home Frozen Corn, Salad, St. Mary's Famous Pickles, Pie, and a Beverage.
The prices are as follows: Adults are $8.00, Children ages 4-12 are $4.00, and Children 3 years and under are Free!
Check out the "Country Store", a variety of homemade crafts and baked goods! Raffle for many great prizes!
Handicapped accessible! Carry outs are available!
Latest News Headlines
• Youth and Family Center hosts Friends Campaign Kickoff on December 1.
• No change in the Hamilton County unemployment rate.
• Webster City Police news.
• Webster City Police Department begins B.L.U.E. program
• Webster City Police release details of an accident Monday evening and one on Friday.