St. Mary's Catholic Church Fall Festival
St. Mary's Catholic Church of Williams, is holding their "Fall Festival" on Sunday, November 3rd. They will be serving from 4:30 pm to 7:00pm.
The meal will consist of: Chicken & Noodles, Meatloaf, Real Mashed Potatoes, Home Frozen Corn, Salad, St. Mary's Famous Pickles, Pie, and a Beverage.
The prices are as follows: Adults are $8.00, Children ages 4-12 are $4.00, and Children 3 years and under are Free!
Check out the "Country Store", a variety of homemade crafts and baked goods! Raffle for many great prizes!
Handicapped accessible! Carry outs are available!
Latest News Headlines
• Jewell City Council to meet Monday evening.
• Northeast Hamilton sees slight increase in enrollment.
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday.
• Fort Dodge man facing charges after Tuesday incident.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board award contract to Mason City architectural firm for B.W. Conference Center pending approval.