Area School Students Program
Area Middle School and area High School students are invited to the Williams Library for a Movie, Pizza, and a discussion after. The Movie starts at 4:00 pm on Thursday, September 19, 2013. It is entitled, "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close".
Susan Schmitz, ISU Extention and Outreach director in Hamilton County and parent of children with autism will be a guest.
Williams is one of five Hamilton County libraries partnering with "Power Up Youth", to raise awareness that recovery from mental health and substance abuse is possible.
You are encouraged to learn more about these conditions and the people affected by poor mental health. Then speak up when you read or hear something that is not true.
Help, by giving those affected by mental health issues, respect and dignity, not stigmas. Recovery is possible!
Please encourage students to attend!
Latest News Headlines
• Roland Story school board to meet in a special session on Tuesday evening.
• Webster City Chamber Board looking for new slate of candidates for 2017.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet Thursday morning.
• Monday is the final day to register for the Coats for Kids program sponsored by Upper Des Moines Opportunity.
• Final Music in the Park for the season to be held Thursday evening.