Area School Students Program
Area Middle School and area High School students are invited to the Williams Library for a Movie, Pizza, and a discussion after. The Movie starts at 4:00 pm on Thursday, September 19, 2013. It is entitled, "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close".
Susan Schmitz, ISU Extention and Outreach director in Hamilton County and parent of children with autism will be a guest.
Williams is one of five Hamilton County libraries partnering with "Power Up Youth", to raise awareness that recovery from mental health and substance abuse is possible.
You are encouraged to learn more about these conditions and the people affected by poor mental health. Then speak up when you read or hear something that is not true.
Help, by giving those affected by mental health issues, respect and dignity, not stigmas. Recovery is possible!
Please encourage students to attend!
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Planning and Zoning Commission to meet Monday.
• Four people injured in a two vehicle accident in Franklin County on Wednesday.
• Informational meetings for a new nitrogen plant set for next week.
• Bridge Replacement meeting for Beaver Bridge set for December 18.
• Fort Dodge Police arrest an individual for a Tuesday night burglary.