Caregiver's Support Group in Clarion
Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center is hosting a monthly support group for caregivers. It is jointly sponsored by the facility, the Alzheimer's Association, Iowa Hospice, and Wright County Public Health and Hospice. Meetings are held every second Thursday of the month from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The support group is for those that are caregivers to someone in a care facility or for those living in the home. Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center's Activities Department will be providing entertainment for your loved one during the meeting. Clarion Wellness & rehabilitation Center is Located at 110 13th Ave. S.W. in Clarion, Iowa.
If you have questions please call Carla Kem at 515-532-2893.
Latest News Headlines
• South Hamilton Community School Board to meet Monday evening in Jewell.
• Wright County Board of Supervisors to meet Monday morning.
• Kendall Young Library Board to meet Tuesday evening.
• One person dead in Nevada fire this morning.
• Webster City Hot Lotto winner files lawsuit.