Caregiver's Support Group in Clarion
Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center is hosting a monthly support group for caregivers. It is jointly sponsored by the facility, the Alzheimer's Association, Iowa Hospice, and Wright County Public Health and Hospice. Meetings are held every second Thursday of the month from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The support group is for those that are caregivers to someone in a care facility or for those living in the home. Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center's Activities Department will be providing entertainment for your loved one during the meeting. Clarion Wellness & rehabilitation Center is Located at 110 13th Ave. S.W. in Clarion, Iowa.
If you have questions please call Carla Kem at 515-532-2893.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Police arrest local resident for Lascivious Acts with a Child and Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree
• Wright County Supervisors approve bid for bridge project.
• Solar power meeting in Williams on Friday evening.
• Report from Iowa Architectural Foundation on ideas for downtown Webster City to be presented at Monday's city council meeting.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning.