Caregiver's Support Group in Clarion
Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center is hosting a monthly support group for caregivers. It is jointly sponsored by the facility, the Alzheimer's Association, Iowa Hospice, and Wright County Public Health and Hospice. Meetings are held every second Thursday of the month from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The support group is for those that are caregivers to someone in a care facility or for those living in the home. Clarion Wellness & Rehabilitation Center's Activities Department will be providing entertainment for your loved one during the meeting. Clarion Wellness & rehabilitation Center is Located at 110 13th Ave. S.W. in Clarion, Iowa.
If you have questions please call Carla Kem at 515-532-2893.
Latest News Headlines
• Hamilton County Board of Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet Thursday morning.
• Two men arrested after early Thursday robbery in Fort Dodge.
• Hamilton County Board of Health to meet Thursday afternoon.
• Final Music in the Park night set for Thursday evening in Webster City.