UDMO Back to School Program
UDMO wants families for their Back to School Program! This program provides backpacks and school supplies to income eligible children in Hamilton County who are in grades Pre-K to 12th.
This year's Back to School event will be held on August 8th from 3:30 to 5:30 pm at the ACE Building located at 1440 E. 2nd Street in Webster City, Iowa. Preregistered, income-eligible families may pick up their children's backpacks and supplies at this event. There will also be various providers from the community present with the information on additional resources and programs available for families. A light snack will be provided to families who are attending.
Income-eligible families must preregister for the Back to School Program by completing an application at the UDMO Outreach Office, located at 1440 E. 2nd Street in Webster City. Preregistration will begin on July 1st and end on July 19th. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. but are closed for lunch from 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm.
Donations of school supplies or monetary donations can be delivered or mailed to the UDMO office, located at 1440 E. 2nd Street in Webster City, IA 50595. If you have any questions or concerns , please contact Jamie or Ronette at UDMO at 515-832-6451.
Latest News Headlines
• Iowa Falls teller charged with bank embezzlement.
• Webster City Parks and Rec,Hamilton County Conservation look at issues.
• Webster City Community Schools asking residents to participate in a We Support survey next week.
• Webster City selected to receive funding for the Riverside Stormwater Wetland project.
• Northeast Hamilton Community School Board to meet Thursday evening.