Wright County Adult Health Clinic July 2013
Adult Health Clinics are available to any person in Wright County, ages 50 or older. We trim nails at foot clinics, but you need to bring your own clippers and files. The suggested donation for foot care is $10.00. Partial assessments include blood sugars, blood counts, urine tests, screenings and education. Wellness lab profiles are available for a fee. Please come to the clinic fasting if you would like lab work. Anyone desiring information regaurding Senior Health Clinics may call Kathy Nicholls at 515-532-3461.
Wednesday, July 10th: The Meadows-Clarion(Second Floor Beauty Shop), 8:30 am to 10:00 am; Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic
Thursday July 18th: Belmond Community Apartments, 8:30 am to 11:00 am; Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic
Latest News Headlines
• Stratford school board to meet Wednesday.
• Search for new Webster City city manager to begin at Monday's council meeting.
• Northeast Hamilton School Board to meet Tuesday evening.
• Stratford City Council looks at budget requests.
• Van Diest Medical Center board discuss access road.