Wright County Adult Health Clinic July 2013
Adult Health Clinics are available to any person in Wright County, ages 50 or older. We trim nails at foot clinics, but you need to bring your own clippers and files. The suggested donation for foot care is $10.00. Partial assessments include blood sugars, blood counts, urine tests, screenings and education. Wellness lab profiles are available for a fee. Please come to the clinic fasting if you would like lab work. Anyone desiring information regaurding Senior Health Clinics may call Kathy Nicholls at 515-532-3461.
Wednesday, July 10th: The Meadows-Clarion(Second Floor Beauty Shop), 8:30 am to 10:00 am; Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic
Thursday July 18th: Belmond Community Apartments, 8:30 am to 11:00 am; Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic
Latest News Headlines
• Two central Iowa men charged with violent threats at Pokemon convention to be held without bail for four months.
• Doodlebug Reunion set for September 17-19
• Wet and warm August in Webster City.
• Two people injured in SUV accident east of Webster City Thursday afternoon.
• W.C. man turns himself in to Fort Dodge police after theater incident on August 14.