Wright County Adult Health Clinic July 2013
Adult Health Clinics are available to any person in Wright County, ages 50 or older. We trim nails at foot clinics, but you need to bring your own clippers and files. The suggested donation for foot care is $10.00. Partial assessments include blood sugars, blood counts, urine tests, screenings and education. Wellness lab profiles are available for a fee. Please come to the clinic fasting if you would like lab work. Anyone desiring information regaurding Senior Health Clinics may call Kathy Nicholls at 515-532-3461.
Wednesday, July 10th: The Meadows-Clarion(Second Floor Beauty Shop), 8:30 am to 10:00 am; Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic
Thursday July 18th: Belmond Community Apartments, 8:30 am to 11:00 am; Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic
Latest News Headlines
• Jury selected in Frederiksen trial in Hamilton County District Court.
• DARE Graduation set for Monday afternoon.
• Above normal precipitation and temperatures describe Webster City's February weather.
• Rick Perry to visit Webster City Friday,March 6
• Evelyn Miller murder trial to begin Monday in Hamilton County District Court.