ISU Extension and Outreach: Annie's Project
Annie's Project is designed to empower farmwomen to manage information systems used in critical decision making processes and to build local networks throughout the state. The target audience is farmwomen with a passion for business and involvement. Farm women will receive training for managing information in the areas of: Financial Records, Production Records, Marketing Plans and Risk Management, Legal/Regulatory Records and Documanetation, and Human Resources and Time Management.
This women's empowerment program will be offered in six sessions fro 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on June 4th, June 6th, June 11th,18th,25th, and July 2nd. Cost of the program is $75.00 per person and class size is limited. Participants should contact Susan Scmitz at the Hamilton County Extension office at 515-832-9597, prior to May 30, 2013, to enroll.
Latest News Headlines
• Special meeting of the Northeast Hamilton Community School Board will be Tuesday.
• Special Work Session for the Webster City City Council on Monday.
• Work on Second Street in Webster City to begin this Monday.
• Friends of the Kendall Young Library Book Sale begins May 1.
• Search begins for new Webster City Fire and Police Chief.