ISU Extension and Outreach: Annie's Project
Annie's Project is designed to empower farmwomen to manage information systems used in critical decision making processes and to build local networks throughout the state. The target audience is farmwomen with a passion for business and involvement. Farm women will receive training for managing information in the areas of: Financial Records, Production Records, Marketing Plans and Risk Management, Legal/Regulatory Records and Documanetation, and Human Resources and Time Management.
This women's empowerment program will be offered in six sessions fro 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on June 4th, June 6th, June 11th,18th,25th, and July 2nd. Cost of the program is $75.00 per person and class size is limited. Participants should contact Susan Scmitz at the Hamilton County Extension office at 515-832-9597, prior to May 30, 2013, to enroll.
Latest News Headlines
• Hamilton County Conservation Board look at a solar array system for Little Wall Lake Park.
• Gilbert and O'Hearn selected WCHS Winterfest Queen and King.
• Local businessman donates $3 million dollars to Van Diest Medical Center Clinic
• Hamilton County Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning
• RAGBRAI to come back to north central Iowa.