Hoof 'N Huff 5K in Webster City
Casady Brothers Implement of Webster City and Fox River Mills of Osage, present the first annual "Hamilton County Fair Hoof 'N Huff 5K" being held on Saturday, June 8, 2013, at the Hamilton County Fairgrounds. This walk/fun-run begins at 8:00 am, with same day registration and packet pick-up starting at 7:00 am. There are registration forms available at Fuller Hall or on-line registration at active.com. The registration fee is $20.00 up to May 15th. Registration fee includes: Dri-Fit Hoof 'N Huff t-shirt and post race refreshments. After May 15th, the registration will be $25.00. To guarantee your shirt and size send registration forms to: Angie Richardson, 1862 284th Street, Webster City, IA 50595, by May 15th!
For any questions, please contact Angie Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come out and join the Hamilton County Fair Foundation in supporting our county fair!
Latest News Headlines
• Hamilton County accident.
• Northeast Hamilton School Board sets August 24 as the starting date for the 2015-16 school year.
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday.
• Free Summer Lunch Program returns this year to Webster City.
• Eight people injured in two vehicle accident Tuesday morning east of Ellsworth.