Hoof 'N Huff 5K in Webster City
Casady Brothers Implement of Webster City and Fox River Mills of Osage, present the first annual "Hamilton County Fair Hoof 'N Huff 5K" being held on Saturday, June 8, 2013, at the Hamilton County Fairgrounds. This walk/fun-run begins at 8:00 am, with same day registration and packet pick-up starting at 7:00 am. There are registration forms available at Fuller Hall or on-line registration at active.com. The registration fee is $20.00 up to May 15th. Registration fee includes: Dri-Fit Hoof 'N Huff t-shirt and post race refreshments. After May 15th, the registration will be $25.00. To guarantee your shirt and size send registration forms to: Angie Richardson, 1862 284th Street, Webster City, IA 50595, by May 15th!
For any questions, please contact Angie Richardson at email@example.com.
Come out and join the Hamilton County Fair Foundation in supporting our county fair!
Latest News Headlines
• Hamilton County Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• Jewell City Council to meet Monday evening.
• Northeast Hamilton sees slight increase in enrollment.
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday.
• Fort Dodge man facing charges after Tuesday incident.