Hoof 'N Huff 5K in Webster City
Casady Brothers Implement of Webster City and Fox River Mills of Osage, present the first annual "Hamilton County Fair Hoof 'N Huff 5K" being held on Saturday, June 8, 2013, at the Hamilton County Fairgrounds. This walk/fun-run begins at 8:00 am, with same day registration and packet pick-up starting at 7:00 am. There are registration forms available at Fuller Hall or on-line registration at active.com. The registration fee is $20.00 up to May 15th. Registration fee includes: Dri-Fit Hoof 'N Huff t-shirt and post race refreshments. After May 15th, the registration will be $25.00. To guarantee your shirt and size send registration forms to: Angie Richardson, 1862 284th Street, Webster City, IA 50595, by May 15th!
For any questions, please contact Angie Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come out and join the Hamilton County Fair Foundation in supporting our county fair!
Latest News Headlines
• Roland Story school board to meet in a special session on Tuesday evening.
• Webster City Chamber Board looking for new slate of candidates for 2017.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet Thursday morning.
• Monday is the final day to register for the Coats for Kids program sponsored by Upper Des Moines Opportunity.
• Final Music in the Park for the season to be held Thursday evening.