Camp Creamery in Webster City
Webster City Community Theatre and The Old Creamery Theatre in Amana, Iowa, have teamed up to bring Camp Creamery, a week-long theatre workshop for children, to Webster City this summer. This camp is for any student from 1st grade through 12th grade. The camp runs from July 29th through August 2nd, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm daily at the WCCT Performing Arts Center, located at 1001 Willson Ave. Performances will be held for family and friends on August 2nd and 3rd for a small admission fee. Campers must be committed to attend each day of camp and all performances. Campers need to bring a sack lunch and water bottle to camp each day.
The non-refundable camp fee is $30.00. There is a maximum of 35 campers for the session. A minimum number of scholarships will be available for campers who need financial assistance to attend. T-shirts are available for $8.50 and can be purchased for $8.50 in advance, or $10.00 at the end of camp.
Registration forms are available at the Chamber of Commerce office or by contacting Loween Getter at: 515-297-0846.
Latest News Headlines
• South Hamilton School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Webster City School Board to meet Monday evening at 6:30.
• Webster City Planning and Zoning Commission to meet Monday evening.
• Dayton motorist injured in Wednesday morning accident.
• Clarion City Council hear property concerns from residents.