Spring Bell Choir Concert
The Five Handbell Choirs will present an hour-long concert on Sunday, May 5, at 7:30 p.m. in the church sanctuary at Collegiate United Methodist Church/Wesley Foundation (2622 Lincolnway, Ames, IA 50014). Concert selections will range from popular melodies such as Leroy Andeson's “Plink, Plank, Plunk” to arrangements of hymn tunes and original compositions for handbells. About 55 ringers from 6th graders to senior citizens will be involved. Handbells have been part of the music ministry at Collegiate/Wesley since 1960.
Latest News Headlines
• Clarion City Council look at loan agreements.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board turn down plans for can collection project at Bells Mill Park.
• Boy and Cub Scouts thank everyone for food and can donations!
• Hamilton County unemployment numbers down in March.
• Hamilton County Red Bull Division and Veterans Historical Monument to be dedicated next month.