Spring Bell Choir Concert
The Five Handbell Choirs will present an hour-long concert on Sunday, May 5, at 7:30 p.m. in the church sanctuary at Collegiate United Methodist Church/Wesley Foundation (2622 Lincolnway, Ames, IA 50014). Concert selections will range from popular melodies such as Leroy Andeson's “Plink, Plank, Plunk” to arrangements of hymn tunes and original compositions for handbells. About 55 ringers from 6th graders to senior citizens will be involved. Handbells have been part of the music ministry at Collegiate/Wesley since 1960.
Latest News Headlines
• Bridge Replacement meeting for Beaver Bridge set for December 18.
• Fort Dodge Police arrest an individual for a Tuesday night burglary.
• Jewell motorist injured in Tuesday morning accident.
• Trailer fire sends Webster City Fire Department into action.
• Webster City Hotel Motel Tax Board to meet Thursday evening.