Spring Bell Choir Concert
The Five Handbell Choirs will present an hour-long concert on Sunday, May 5, at 7:30 p.m. in the church sanctuary at Collegiate United Methodist Church/Wesley Foundation (2622 Lincolnway, Ames, IA 50014). Concert selections will range from popular melodies such as Leroy Andeson's “Plink, Plank, Plunk” to arrangements of hymn tunes and original compositions for handbells. About 55 ringers from 6th graders to senior citizens will be involved. Handbells have been part of the music ministry at Collegiate/Wesley since 1960.
Latest News Headlines
• Two people injured in SUV accident east of Webster City Thursday afternoon.
• W.C. man turns himself in to Fort Dodge police after theater incident on August 14.
• Gowrie man dies in grain bin accident
• Century and Heritage Farms from Hamilton County announced at the Iowa State Fair.
• Nessa trial moved to January