Spring Bell Choir Concert
The Five Handbell Choirs will present an hour-long concert on Sunday, May 5, at 7:30 p.m. in the church sanctuary at Collegiate United Methodist Church/Wesley Foundation (2622 Lincolnway, Ames, IA 50014). Concert selections will range from popular melodies such as Leroy Andeson's “Plink, Plank, Plunk” to arrangements of hymn tunes and original compositions for handbells. About 55 ringers from 6th graders to senior citizens will be involved. Handbells have been part of the music ministry at Collegiate/Wesley since 1960.
Latest News Headlines
• Trick or Treat Night set for Friday night in Hamilton County.
• Van Diest Medical Center is an important part of Hamilton County's economy.
• Jack Hatch and Monica Vernon to appear in Webster City Wednesday afternoon.
• Iowa DNR investigates manure release near Williams.
• Air Choice One to provide air service from Fort Dodge.