Wright County Adult Health Clinics -- Date Changed
Adult Health Clinics are available to any person in Wright County, ages 50 or older. We trim nails at foot clinics , but you need to bring your own clippers and files. The suggested donation for foot care is $10.00. Partial assessments include bood sugars, blood counts, urine tests, screenings and education. Wellness lab profiles are available for a fee. Please come to the clinic fasting if you would like lab work. Anyone desiring information regaurding Senior Health Clinics may call Kathy Nicholls at 515-532-3641.
The following are the dates for the May 2013 Health Clinics:
Monday, May 13th--Dows Senior Center, 11:00 am to 12:00 pm, Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic.
Thursday, May 16th--Belmond Community Apartments, 8:30 am to 11:00 am, Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic.
Latest News Headlines
• Hamilton County Supervisors to hold County Budget hearing on Tuesday morning.
• Convention for Hamilton County Democrats and Republicans held this past weekend.
• Food Bank of Iowa Mobile Pantry comes to Stanhope on March 15.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning.
• South Hamilton Community School Board meets Wednesday evening.