Wright County Adult Health Clinics -- Date Changed
Adult Health Clinics are available to any person in Wright County, ages 50 or older. We trim nails at foot clinics , but you need to bring your own clippers and files. The suggested donation for foot care is $10.00. Partial assessments include bood sugars, blood counts, urine tests, screenings and education. Wellness lab profiles are available for a fee. Please come to the clinic fasting if you would like lab work. Anyone desiring information regaurding Senior Health Clinics may call Kathy Nicholls at 515-532-3641.
The following are the dates for the May 2013 Health Clinics:
Monday, May 13th--Dows Senior Center, 11:00 am to 12:00 pm, Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic.
Thursday, May 16th--Belmond Community Apartments, 8:30 am to 11:00 am, Blood Pressure and Foot Clinic.
Latest News Headlines
• Van Diest Medical Center Board to meet Tuesday night.
• Fort Dodge Police apprehend 15 year old in Saturday morning incident at Snell Crawford Park
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet next Thursday.
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.
• Webster City Hotel Motel Tax Grants applications will be available October 24.