Jewell & Ellsworth Communities Blood Drive
There will be a Blood Drive for the communities of Jewell and Ellsworth on Thursday, May 9, 2013. This will be held at the Jewell United Church of Christ, located at 537 Main Street in Jewell, in the Community Room. To make an appointment, contact June VanLangen at 515-827-6109 or visit www.lifeservebloodcenter.org.
Latest News Headlines
• Century and Heritage Farms from Hamilton County honored at the Iowa State Fair on August 12.
• Clarion City Council updated on White Fox Landing Project.
• Applications now being accepted for the Webster City Civil Service Commission.
• Cyndi Young to speak in Webster City on September 3.
• No change in the Hamilton County unemployment rate for July.