Bridging the Gap
"Bridging the Gap" is a Free night of fun for Grandparents, Retirees, and Mature Adults, age 55 and older, along with the students of Clarion-Goldfield schools. Enjoy a night of fun and Free prizes with the Calrion-Goldfield Middle School Peer Helpers who have raised money for this activity, as well as contributions from local organizations, businesses, and individuals. This event will be held on Thursday, April 11, 2013 from 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm at the Clarion-Goldfield Middle School.
There will be Free Food from Ruritans, "Let Us Entertain You" Bingo, Nail Polishing and Manicures, Cooking Ala Heart, The "Guitar Group", Sprouting Spring "Plants", art activities, and games to play, along with more to entertain. There will also be pictures from Lifetouch.
Call 532-2412 today to reserve a spot. They will even provide you with a ride, just let them know when you call for your spot.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City City Council will meet this Monday afternoon at 5:15 p.m.
• Stratford School Board to meet July 15
• Van Diest Medical Center preparing for the ground breaking of new family clinic.
• Independence Day closings announced.
• Rescue call sends Webster City Fire Department into action Wednesday afternoon.