Bridging the Gap
"Bridging the Gap" is a Free night of fun for Grandparents, Retirees, and Mature Adults, age 55 and older, along with the students of Clarion-Goldfield schools. Enjoy a night of fun and Free prizes with the Calrion-Goldfield Middle School Peer Helpers who have raised money for this activity, as well as contributions from local organizations, businesses, and individuals. This event will be held on Thursday, April 11, 2013 from 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm at the Clarion-Goldfield Middle School.
There will be Free Food from Ruritans, "Let Us Entertain You" Bingo, Nail Polishing and Manicures, Cooking Ala Heart, The "Guitar Group", Sprouting Spring "Plants", art activities, and games to play, along with more to entertain. There will also be pictures from Lifetouch.
Call 532-2412 today to reserve a spot. They will even provide you with a ride, just let them know when you call for your spot.
Latest News Headlines
• Open house set for new Hickory Cabin at Briggs Woods Park set for next month.
• Ames motorist escapes injury in a one vehicle crash near Randall Friday night.
• No injuries in Eagle Grove Fire on Friday evening.
• Hamilton County Board of Health to meet Thursday afternoon.
• Volunteers needed for tree planting on Thursday.