American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• Hamilton County accident.
• Northeast Hamilton School Board sets August 24 as the starting date for the 2015-16 school year.
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday.
• Free Summer Lunch Program returns this year to Webster City.
• Eight people injured in two vehicle accident Tuesday morning east of Ellsworth.