American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• Hamilton County Recorder's office warns residents of a scam.
• Van Diest Medical Center Board to meet Tuesday evening.
• Hamilton County Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• Homecoming week at South Hamilton and Webster City.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning.