American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• South Hamilton Community School Board meets Wednesday evening.
• Applications for Civil Service Commission being accepted.
• Webster City Community School Board meets Monday evening.
• D.A.R.E. Graduation coming up this Tuesday in Webster City.
• Stratford School Board will have two hearings at their next meeting Wednesday.