American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• Land values in Hamilton County rise 3.74% in 2013.
• Randall City Council continues a discussion on water rates.
• Northeast Hamilton School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Two Clarion residents injured in a one vehicle accident Tuesday afternoon in Chickasaw County.
• Wright County Supervisors learn about a new housing project in Clarion.