American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• Former Webster City resident and softball coach charged with crack cocaine possession.
• Webster City school board to meet Monday evening.
• No change in enrollment for Northeast Hamilton School.
• Hamilton County sees a slight increase in its unemployment rate for September.
• Webster City Airport Commission to meet Tuesday afternoon.