American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• Auditions for "Murder on a Budget" will be Sunday and Monday at the Webster City Community Theatre.
• Webster City Planning and Zoning Commission to meet Monday evening.
• Webster City man injured in Tuesday night motor vehicle accident north of Duncombe.
• Hamilton County Board of Health to meet December 15.
• Webster City Police arrest local resident for Lascivious Acts with a Child and Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree