American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• Northeast Hamilton Community School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Hamilton County Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet Thursday.
• Summer Night salutes Agriculture
• Stanhope Watermelon Day is set for Saturday!