American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• Car and Tractor Show to return to Southfield Wellness Community on September 11.
• Webster City Chamber to have quarterly coffee time on September 1.
• Strengthening Families Program to return September 20.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning in Clarion.
• Solar array project at Little Wall Lake postponed.