American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City City Council to meet Tuesday afternoon.
• La James Institute facing fraud lawsuit from the state.
• Mork to become Webster City Police Chief.
• Paton motorist escapes injury in pickup train accident west of Webster City.
• Webster County Crimestoppers receives 500th tip.