American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• S.E.E.D. Marketing Study set for this month.
• Kendall Young Library Board to meet Tuesday.
• Plans for Hamilton County Laborshed study.
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Webster City school announcements.....