Blairsburg & Williams Communities Blood Drive
There is going to be a Blood Drive in the Communities of Blairsburg and Williams, on Thursday, March 21, 2013. This will be held from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the Williams Community Center, located on Beech Street in Williams, Iowa. To make an appointment, contact Wayne Greufe at 325-6268, Mindy Harris at 325-6252, or rob swenson at 836-4542, or visit www.lifeservebloodcenter.org.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City City Council will meet this Monday afternoon at 5:15 p.m.
• Stratford School Board to meet July 15
• Van Diest Medical Center preparing for the ground breaking of new family clinic.
• Independence Day closings announced.
• Rescue call sends Webster City Fire Department into action Wednesday afternoon.