Blairsburg & Williams Communities Blood Drive
There is going to be a Blood Drive in the Communities of Blairsburg and Williams, on Thursday, March 21, 2013. This will be held from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the Williams Community Center, located on Beech Street in Williams, Iowa. To make an appointment, contact Wayne Greufe at 325-6268, Mindy Harris at 325-6252, or rob swenson at 836-4542, or visit www.lifeservebloodcenter.org.
Latest News Headlines
• State rests case against Frederiksen,trial resumes Monday.
• S.E.E.D. Marketing Study set for this month.
• Kendall Young Library Board to meet Tuesday.
• Plans for Hamilton County Laborshed study.
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday evening.