Blairsburg & Williams Communities Blood Drive
There is going to be a Blood Drive in the Communities of Blairsburg and Williams, on Thursday, March 21, 2013. This will be held from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the Williams Community Center, located on Beech Street in Williams, Iowa. To make an appointment, contact Wayne Greufe at 325-6268, Mindy Harris at 325-6252, or rob swenson at 836-4542, or visit www.lifeservebloodcenter.org.
Latest News Headlines
• Authorities searching for the person who robbed the Dayton Casey's store.
• Dash for the Stash at Kendall Young Library is on until May 14.
• Farm to Fork program Monday evening at Hy-Vee
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday evening.
• Solar array project delayed for Little Wall Lake Park.