Blairsburg & Williams Communities Blood Drive
There is going to be a Blood Drive in the Communities of Blairsburg and Williams, on Thursday, March 21, 2013. This will be held from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the Williams Community Center, located on Beech Street in Williams, Iowa. To make an appointment, contact Wayne Greufe at 325-6268, Mindy Harris at 325-6252, or rob swenson at 836-4542, or visit www.lifeservebloodcenter.org.
Latest News Headlines
• More donations needed for Coats for Kids.
• Cruise to the Woods return Sunday
• Hamilton County Public Health to offer a flu shot clinic Wednesday.
• Roland Story school board to meet in a special session on Tuesday evening.
• Webster City Chamber Board looking for new slate of candidates for 2017.