Blairsburg & Williams Communities Blood Drive
There is going to be a Blood Drive in the Communities of Blairsburg and Williams, on Thursday, March 21, 2013. This will be held from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the Williams Community Center, located on Beech Street in Williams, Iowa. To make an appointment, contact Wayne Greufe at 325-6268, Mindy Harris at 325-6252, or rob swenson at 836-4542, or visit www.lifeservebloodcenter.org.
Latest News Headlines
• Northeast Hamilton Community School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Van Diest Medical Center Board to meet Tuesday night.
• Fort Dodge Police apprehend 15 year old in Saturday morning incident at Snell Crawford Park
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet next Thursday.
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.