Blood Drive - Jewell and Ellsworth Communities
The communities of Jewell and Ellsworth are scheduled for a Blood Drive. This is to occur on Thursday, March 14, 2013, at the Jewell United Church of Christ, located at 537 Main Street, in Jewell, Iowa, in the Community Room.
To make an appointment, contact June VanLangen at 515-827-6109, or visit: www.lifeservecenter.org.
Latest News Headlines
• Cruise to the Woods return Sunday
• Hamilton County Public Health to offer a flu shot clinic Wednesday.
• Roland Story school board to meet in a special session on Tuesday evening.
• Webster City Chamber Board looking for new slate of candidates for 2017.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet Thursday morning.