Blood Drive - Jewell and Ellsworth Communities
The communities of Jewell and Ellsworth are scheduled for a Blood Drive. This is to occur on Thursday, March 14, 2013, at the Jewell United Church of Christ, located at 537 Main Street, in Jewell, Iowa, in the Community Room.
To make an appointment, contact June VanLangen at 515-827-6109, or visit: www.lifeservecenter.org.
Latest News Headlines
• Hamilton County Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning
• RAGBRAI to come back to north central Iowa.
• Car-pedestrian accident investigated by Webster City Police Friday morning.
• Smoke call at the former Hilltop School building.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board meeting set for Tuesday morning.