Blood Drive - Jewell and Ellsworth Communities
The communities of Jewell and Ellsworth are scheduled for a Blood Drive. This is to occur on Thursday, March 14, 2013, at the Jewell United Church of Christ, located at 537 Main Street, in Jewell, Iowa, in the Community Room.
To make an appointment, contact June VanLangen at 515-827-6109, or visit: www.lifeservecenter.org.
Latest News Headlines
• RV TV planning meeting is coming Monday,July 28.
• "Our Sunday Best"comes to Randall this weekend.
• Clarion City Council delays action on transit service for the community.
• Hamilton County Fair Parade draws a huge crowd to downtown Webster City!
• Hamilton County sees slight increase in June unemployment rate.