Blood Drive - Jewell and Ellsworth Communities
The communities of Jewell and Ellsworth are scheduled for a Blood Drive. This is to occur on Thursday, March 14, 2013, at the Jewell United Church of Christ, located at 537 Main Street, in Jewell, Iowa, in the Community Room.
To make an appointment, contact June VanLangen at 515-827-6109, or visit: www.lifeservecenter.org.
Latest News Headlines
• Carl Rhoer Ice Skating Rink to open for the season on Saturday.
• Hamilton County residents needed to serve on county boards and commissions.
• Special Webster City City Council meeting set for Thursday evening
• Hamilton County Youth Organizations have a source of funding for Charitable Community Service-Learning Projects.
• Wright County Supervisors learn about new mission statement for Public Health.