Blood Drive - Jewell and Ellsworth Communities
The communities of Jewell and Ellsworth are scheduled for a Blood Drive. This is to occur on Thursday, March 14, 2013, at the Jewell United Church of Christ, located at 537 Main Street, in Jewell, Iowa, in the Community Room.
To make an appointment, contact June VanLangen at 515-827-6109, or visit: www.lifeservecenter.org.
Latest News Headlines
• Two people injured in SUV accident east of Webster City Thursday afternoon.
• W.C. man turns himself in to Fort Dodge police after theater incident on August 14.
• Gowrie man dies in grain bin accident
• Century and Heritage Farms from Hamilton County announced at the Iowa State Fair.
• Nessa trial moved to January