Main Street Morning Kiwanis Scholarship
The Main Street Morning Kiwanis Club will be awarding four $500.00 scholarships to graduates of Webster City High School. Applicants must have completed two years at an accredited colledge, university, community college, or vocational school.
Applications will be available at First State Bank, First American Bank, Webster City Federal Savings Bank, and Peoples Credit Union, all located in downtown Webster City.. Applications must be returned by March 25, 2013.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City City Council will meet this Monday afternoon at 5:15 p.m.
• Stratford School Board to meet July 15
• Van Diest Medical Center preparing for the ground breaking of new family clinic.
• Independence Day closings announced.
• Rescue call sends Webster City Fire Department into action Wednesday afternoon.