Main Street Morning Kiwanis Scholarship
The Main Street Morning Kiwanis Club will be awarding four $500.00 scholarships to graduates of Webster City High School. Applicants must have completed two years at an accredited colledge, university, community college, or vocational school.
Applications will be available at First State Bank, First American Bank, Webster City Federal Savings Bank, and Peoples Credit Union, all located in downtown Webster City.. Applications must be returned by March 25, 2013.
Latest News Headlines
• Unemployment down slightly for October in Hamilton County.
• Wacky Wednesday coming to Webster City this week.
• Hamilton County Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• Contract presentation by AFSCME set for Wednesday at Webster City City Hall.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning