Main Street Morning Kiwanis Scholarship
The Main Street Morning Kiwanis Club will be awarding four $500.00 scholarships to graduates of Webster City High School. Applicants must have completed two years at an accredited colledge, university, community college, or vocational school.
Applications will be available at First State Bank, First American Bank, Webster City Federal Savings Bank, and Peoples Credit Union, all located in downtown Webster City.. Applications must be returned by March 25, 2013.
Latest News Headlines
• Hughes resigns as Webster City Police Chief.
• Wright County Supervisors look at ambulance transfer issues.
• Death investigation in Cambridge.
• Webster City Middle School to raise money to reopen Webster Theater.
• Drug Drop Off Day set for April 26.