Main Street Morning Kiwanis Scholarship
The Main Street Morning Kiwanis Club will be awarding four $500.00 scholarships to graduates of Webster City High School. Applicants must have completed two years at an accredited colledge, university, community college, or vocational school.
Applications will be available at First State Bank, First American Bank, Webster City Federal Savings Bank, and Peoples Credit Union, all located in downtown Webster City.. Applications must be returned by March 25, 2013.
Latest News Headlines
• Two Webster City residents facing charges after incident Thursday at 1515 Wall Street.
• Clarion City Council will meet this Monday evening.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet this Monday,May 20.
• Fire at the old Electrolux building Thursday evening
• Webster City City Council to meet this Monday evening.