Main Street Morning Kiwanis Scholarship
The Main Street Morning Kiwanis Club will be awarding four $500.00 scholarships to graduates of Webster City High School. Applicants must have completed two years at an accredited colledge, university, community college, or vocational school.
Applications will be available at First State Bank, First American Bank, Webster City Federal Savings Bank, and Peoples Credit Union, all located in downtown Webster City.. Applications must be returned by March 25, 2013.
Latest News Headlines
• Wright County Supervisors approve Eagle Grove transit contract.
• Hamilton County Board of Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• Webster City man charged with robbery of Dayton's Casey store.
• Webster City Fire Department called to vehicle fire Friday afternoon.
• Goldfield motorist killed in a one vehicle accident Saturday night.