Main Street Morning Kiwanis Scholarship
The Main Street Morning Kiwanis Club will be awarding four $500.00 scholarships to graduates of Webster City High School. Applicants must have completed two years at an accredited colledge, university, community college, or vocational school.
Applications will be available at First State Bank, First American Bank, Webster City Federal Savings Bank, and Peoples Credit Union, all located in downtown Webster City.. Applications must be returned by March 25, 2013.
Latest News Headlines
• Dayton motorist injured in Wednesday morning accident.
• Clarion City Council hear property concerns from residents.
• George Reeves sign dedication set for Saturday in Woolstock.
• Fort Dodge man found dead early Wednesday morning.
• Reservations are now being taken for Warm Hearts Warm Homes.