Main Street Morning Kiwanis Scholarship
The Main Street Morning Kiwanis Club will be awarding four $500.00 scholarships to graduates of Webster City High School. Applicants must have completed two years at an accredited colledge, university, community college, or vocational school.
Applications will be available at First State Bank, First American Bank, Webster City Federal Savings Bank, and Peoples Credit Union, all located in downtown Webster City.. Applications must be returned by March 25, 2013.
Latest News Headlines
• Convention for Hamilton County Democrats and Republicans held this past weekend.
• Food Bank of Iowa Mobile Pantry comes to Stanhope on March 15.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning.
• South Hamilton Community School Board meets Wednesday evening.
• Applications for Civil Service Commission being accepted.