Main Street Morning Kiwanis Scholarship
The Main Street Morning Kiwanis Club will be awarding four $500.00 scholarships to graduates of Webster City High School. Applicants must have completed two years at an accredited colledge, university, community college, or vocational school.
Applications will be available at First State Bank, First American Bank, Webster City Federal Savings Bank, and Peoples Credit Union, all located in downtown Webster City.. Applications must be returned by March 25, 2013.
Latest News Headlines
• South Hamilton School Board to meet for work session next Tuesday.
• Hamilton County Public Health Encourages HPV Vaccination
• ACE kicks off a new corporate campaign
• Fort Dodge Police investigating a robbery and theft that injures a Fort Dodge man.
• Hamilton County sees increase in unemployment for December.