Main Street Morning Kiwanis Scholarship
The Main Street Morning Kiwanis Club will be awarding four $500.00 scholarships to graduates of Webster City High School. Applicants must have completed two years at an accredited colledge, university, community college, or vocational school.
Applications will be available at First State Bank, First American Bank, Webster City Federal Savings Bank, and Peoples Credit Union, all located in downtown Webster City.. Applications must be returned by March 25, 2013.
Latest News Headlines
• Squaw Creek Watershed project to receive water quality initiative funding.
• More testimony in Case Frederiksen trial Thursday.
• Webster City FFA receives a generous donation.
• Testimony continues Wednesday in Casey Fredericksen trial.
• Two people arrested after chase in a four county area.