Main Street Morning Kiwanis Scholarship
The Main Street Morning Kiwanis Club will be awarding four $500.00 scholarships to graduates of Webster City High School. Applicants must have completed two years at an accredited colledge, university, community college, or vocational school.
Applications will be available at First State Bank, First American Bank, Webster City Federal Savings Bank, and Peoples Credit Union, all located in downtown Webster City.. Applications must be returned by March 25, 2013.
Latest News Headlines
• Clarion City Council look at loan agreements.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board turn down plans for can collection project at Bells Mill Park.
• Boy and Cub Scouts thank everyone for food and can donations!
• Hamilton County unemployment numbers down in March.
• Hamilton County Red Bull Division and Veterans Historical Monument to be dedicated next month.