Main Street Morning Kiwanis Scholarship
The Main Street Morning Kiwanis Club will be awarding four $500.00 scholarships to graduates of Webster City High School. Applicants must have completed two years at an accredited colledge, university, community college, or vocational school.
Applications will be available at First State Bank, First American Bank, Webster City Federal Savings Bank, and Peoples Credit Union, all located in downtown Webster City.. Applications must be returned by March 25, 2013.
Latest News Headlines
• Clarion City Council faces varied agenda.
• Roland Story school board to meet Monday evening.
• Hamilton County Sheriff's Department investigated two accidents over the past weekend.
• Fort Dodge Police apprehend burglary suspect.
• Arts R Alive Sculpture Show this week.