Main Street Morning Kiwanis Scholarship
The Main Street Morning Kiwanis Club will be awarding four $500.00 scholarships to graduates of Webster City High School. Applicants must have completed two years at an accredited colledge, university, community college, or vocational school.
Applications will be available at First State Bank, First American Bank, Webster City Federal Savings Bank, and Peoples Credit Union, all located in downtown Webster City.. Applications must be returned by March 25, 2013.
Latest News Headlines
• Kendall Young Library Board updated on security camera project.
• Renovation for the court room in Clarion to begin in December.
• Wilson denied post conviction relief.
• Hamilton County Board of Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• South Hamilton Community School Board to meet Monday evening in Jewell.