St. Thomas Aquinas Friday Fish Dinners
St. Thomas Aquinas Church in Webster City, will be holding Friday Night Fish Dinners, on the Friday nights during Lent up to, and including, March 22, 2013. The dinners will be held in the St. Thomas Gymnasium, from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm. Adult prices are $8.00 per person, Kid Prices are $5.00 each, and Kids under 5 years old eat free.
The dates included for the dinners are: February 15th, February 22nd, March 1st, March 8th, March 15th, and March 22nd.
Dinner includes: Baked Cod, AuGratin Potatoes, Homemade Coleslaw, Grean Beans, Cheese Pizza for the kids, and Ice Cream.
Latest News Headlines
• Clarion City Council rename street in honor of the founder of Hagie Manufacturing
• Northeast Hamilton Community School Board will meet Thursday night.
• Hamilton County Compensation Board sets salaries for next fiscal year.
• Stanhope City Council approves an increase in water, solid waste and sanitary sewer rates.
• Jewell motorist escapes injury in Saturday night accident.