St. Thomas Aquinas Friday Fish Dinners
St. Thomas Aquinas Church in Webster City, will be holding Friday Night Fish Dinners, on the Friday nights during Lent up to, and including, March 22, 2013. The dinners will be held in the St. Thomas Gymnasium, from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm. Adult prices are $8.00 per person, Kid Prices are $5.00 each, and Kids under 5 years old eat free.
The dates included for the dinners are: February 15th, February 22nd, March 1st, March 8th, March 15th, and March 22nd.
Dinner includes: Baked Cod, AuGratin Potatoes, Homemade Coleslaw, Grean Beans, Cheese Pizza for the kids, and Ice Cream.
Latest News Headlines
• Divers recover body of a man at Little Wall Lake.
• Hamilton County Board of Health applies for grants
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.
• Stanhope City Council approves amended city budget.
• Stratford School Board approves new hirings and plans for summer school.