St. Thomas Aquinas Friday Fish Dinners
St. Thomas Aquinas Church in Webster City, will be holding Friday Night Fish Dinners, on the Friday nights during Lent up to, and including, March 22, 2013. The dinners will be held in the St. Thomas Gymnasium, from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm. Adult prices are $8.00 per person, Kid Prices are $5.00 each, and Kids under 5 years old eat free.
The dates included for the dinners are: February 15th, February 22nd, March 1st, March 8th, March 15th, and March 22nd.
Dinner includes: Baked Cod, AuGratin Potatoes, Homemade Coleslaw, Grean Beans, Cheese Pizza for the kids, and Ice Cream.
Latest News Headlines
• Northeast Hamilton Community School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Van Diest Medical Center Board to meet Tuesday night.
• Fort Dodge Police apprehend 15 year old in Saturday morning incident at Snell Crawford Park
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet next Thursday.
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.