American Legion to Hold Dinner
The American Legion Post 191 will be having a dinner Saturday, January 26, 2013, beginning at 5:00 pm and lasting until 7:00 pm , or until it's all gone. The meal will consist of Swiss Steak, baked potato, corn, and other items. The cost of the meal is $8.00. All Legion, Auxiliary, Son of American Legion, Veterans, and guests are invited. The American Legion is located at 726 2nd Street, Webster City.
Latest News Headlines
• Land values in Hamilton County rise 3.74% in 2013.
• Randall City Council continues a discussion on water rates.
• Northeast Hamilton School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Two Clarion residents injured in a one vehicle accident Tuesday afternoon in Chickasaw County.
• Wright County Supervisors learn about a new housing project in Clarion.