American Legion to Hold Dinner
The American Legion Post 191 will be having a dinner Saturday, January 26, 2013, beginning at 5:00 pm and lasting until 7:00 pm , or until it's all gone. The meal will consist of Swiss Steak, baked potato, corn, and other items. The cost of the meal is $8.00. All Legion, Auxiliary, Son of American Legion, Veterans, and guests are invited. The American Legion is located at 726 2nd Street, Webster City.
Latest News Headlines
• South Hamilton Community School Board to meet Monday evening in Jewell.
• Wright County Board of Supervisors to meet Monday morning.
• Kendall Young Library Board to meet Tuesday evening.
• One person dead in Nevada fire this morning.
• Webster City Hot Lotto winner files lawsuit.