Benefit Concert in Boone
A Benefit Concert is going to be held for Boone's Men Christian Shelter & Recovery Program, on Sunday, January 27, 2013. This Concert will be held at Sacred Heart Gymnasium, from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm. Lunch will be provided. A silent auction will be offered. All Proceeds will support the Boone's Men Christian Center.
Concert entertainment is being provided by: Dead Men Singing, Heading Home, Liberty Bells, Praises to Him, & The Loynachans.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City man charged with damage to the Links Golf Course.
• A night of Homecoming royalty in Hamilton County!
• Fort Dodge man charged with illegal tattooing.
• Fort Dodge motorist injured in a one vehicle accident in Hardin County Thursday afternoon.
• Legion Tootsie Roll Drive set for Saturday.