Benefit Concert in Boone
A Benefit Concert is going to be held for Boone's Men Christian Shelter & Recovery Program, on Sunday, January 27, 2013. This Concert will be held at Sacred Heart Gymnasium, from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm. Lunch will be provided. A silent auction will be offered. All Proceeds will support the Boone's Men Christian Center.
Concert entertainment is being provided by: Dead Men Singing, Heading Home, Liberty Bells, Praises to Him, & The Loynachans.
Latest News Headlines
• Proclamation signed for Webster City Community Clean Up month.
• Discussion on food insecurity in Hamilton County
• Another probable case of avian flu in Wright County
• Webster City school board approves contracts for five staff members plus resignations and a transfer request.
• Webster County reports its first case of avian flu.