Benefit Concert in Boone
A Benefit Concert is going to be held for Boone's Men Christian Shelter & Recovery Program, on Sunday, January 27, 2013. This Concert will be held at Sacred Heart Gymnasium, from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm. Lunch will be provided. A silent auction will be offered. All Proceeds will support the Boone's Men Christian Center.
Concert entertainment is being provided by: Dead Men Singing, Heading Home, Liberty Bells, Praises to Him, & The Loynachans.
Latest News Headlines
• Youth and Family Center hosts Friends Campaign Kickoff on December 1.
• No change in the Hamilton County unemployment rate.
• Webster City Police news.
• Webster City Police Department begins B.L.U.E. program
• Webster City Police release details of an accident Monday evening and one on Friday.