Benefit Concert in Boone
A Benefit Concert is going to be held for Boone's Men Christian Shelter & Recovery Program, on Sunday, January 27, 2013. This Concert will be held at Sacred Heart Gymnasium, from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm. Lunch will be provided. A silent auction will be offered. All Proceeds will support the Boone's Men Christian Center.
Concert entertainment is being provided by: Dead Men Singing, Heading Home, Liberty Bells, Praises to Him, & The Loynachans.
Latest News Headlines
• Wright County Supervisors will meet Monday morning.
• Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot in Webster City is cancelled.
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.
• Webster City Police Dept. Employee Association and the city begin new contract negotiations.
• Clarion City Council to meet Monday afternoon.