Benefit Concert in Boone
A Benefit Concert is going to be held for Boone's Men Christian Shelter & Recovery Program, on Sunday, January 27, 2013. This Concert will be held at Sacred Heart Gymnasium, from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm. Lunch will be provided. A silent auction will be offered. All Proceeds will support the Boone's Men Christian Center.
Concert entertainment is being provided by: Dead Men Singing, Heading Home, Liberty Bells, Praises to Him, & The Loynachans.
Latest News Headlines
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning.
• Warm and dry weather in November for Webster City.
• Boone County authorities summoned to Dakota Access Pipeline protest.
• Webster City Park and Recreation Commission to meet Thursday afternoon
• Fort Dodge man in stable condition after Monday afternoon shooting.