The Memory Makers Storytime Guild
The Memory Makers Storytime Guild will meet the third Wednesday of each month, over the lunch hour from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm, those attending are welcome to bring a lunch. This group is open to the public, and all are welcome to share a story or just listen to stories told. The Bertha Bartlett Public Library in Story City, located at 503 Broad Street, will now be the main sponsor of the group and is the location of MOST of the meetings.
For more information, please visit the Memory Makers blog at http:/memorymakesstory.blogspot.com/. You may also call the libray at 515-733-2685.
Latest News Headlines
• Fort Dodge Police apprehend 15 year old in Saturday morning incident at Snell Crawford Park
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet next Thursday.
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.
• Webster City Hotel Motel Tax Grants applications will be available October 24.
• Ladies Night Out tonight in Webster City.