The Memory Makers Storytime Guild
The Memory Makers Storytime Guild will meet the third Wednesday of each month, over the lunch hour from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm, those attending are welcome to bring a lunch. This group is open to the public, and all are welcome to share a story or just listen to stories told. The Bertha Bartlett Public Library in Story City, located at 503 Broad Street, will now be the main sponsor of the group and is the location of MOST of the meetings.
For more information, please visit the Memory Makers blog at http:/memorymakesstory.blogspot.com/. You may also call the libray at 515-733-2685.
Latest News Headlines
• Hunting and Fishing licenses for 2014 go on sale December 15.
• Kendall Young Library Board approves budget for 2014.
• Eagle Grove School Board approves bid for roofing project and for an SBRC grant.
• Stratford Community School Board meets December 18.
• Webster Theater status meeting set for December 19.