The Memory Makers Storytime Guild
The Memory Makers Storytime Guild will meet the third Wednesday of each month, over the lunch hour from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm, those attending are welcome to bring a lunch. This group is open to the public, and all are welcome to share a story or just listen to stories told. The Bertha Bartlett Public Library in Story City, located at 503 Broad Street, will now be the main sponsor of the group and is the location of MOST of the meetings.
For more information, please visit the Memory Makers blog at http:/memorymakesstory.blogspot.com/. You may also call the libray at 515-733-2685.
Latest News Headlines
• Arts R Alive Sculpture Event set for August 6 to 8.
• Back to school registration dates announced.
• Final results of the Hamilton County League of Women Voters Straw Poll released.
• Fort Dodge Police investigate early Saturday shooting incident.
• Wright County Board of Supervisors to meet Monday morning.