American Legion Annual Christmas Supper
American Legion Post 191, will be holding their Annual Christmas Ham Supper on Saturday, December 8, 2012, beginning at 5:30 pm. In addition to the ham, AuGratin potaoes and French Style green beans will be served.
To help defray expenses, there will be an $8.00 charge for the meal.
All Legion, Auxiliary, Sons of American Legion, guests and Veterans are invited.
The Legion is located at: 726 2nd Street in Webster City.
Latest News Headlines
• Above normal precipitation and temperatures describe Webster City's February weather.
• Rick Perry to visit Webster City Friday,March 6
• Evelyn Miller murder trial to begin Monday in Hamilton County District Court.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board approves a grant trail resolution
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.