American Legion Annual Christmas Supper
American Legion Post 191, will be holding their Annual Christmas Ham Supper on Saturday, December 8, 2012, beginning at 5:30 pm. In addition to the ham, AuGratin potaoes and French Style green beans will be served.
To help defray expenses, there will be an $8.00 charge for the meal.
All Legion, Auxiliary, Sons of American Legion, guests and Veterans are invited.
The Legion is located at: 726 2nd Street in Webster City.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City man charged with damage to the Links Golf Course.
• A night of Homecoming royalty in Hamilton County!
• Fort Dodge man charged with illegal tattooing.
• Fort Dodge motorist injured in a one vehicle accident in Hardin County Thursday afternoon.
• Legion Tootsie Roll Drive set for Saturday.