American Legion Annual Christmas Supper
American Legion Post 191, will be holding their Annual Christmas Ham Supper on Saturday, December 8, 2012, beginning at 5:30 pm. In addition to the ham, AuGratin potaoes and French Style green beans will be served.
To help defray expenses, there will be an $8.00 charge for the meal.
All Legion, Auxiliary, Sons of American Legion, guests and Veterans are invited.
The Legion is located at: 726 2nd Street in Webster City.
Latest News Headlines
• Williams will celebrate its 65th annual Fourth of July celebration on Monday!
• Elm Lake meeting set for July 6.
• Northeast Hamilton School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Webster City Hotel Motel Tax Board to meet Wednesday afternoon.
• Wright County Supervisors approve Eagle Grove transit contract.