American Legion Annual Christmas Supper
American Legion Post 191, will be holding their Annual Christmas Ham Supper on Saturday, December 8, 2012, beginning at 5:30 pm. In addition to the ham, AuGratin potaoes and French Style green beans will be served.
To help defray expenses, there will be an $8.00 charge for the meal.
All Legion, Auxiliary, Sons of American Legion, guests and Veterans are invited.
The Legion is located at: 726 2nd Street in Webster City.
Latest News Headlines
• Wright County Supervisor highlights
• Fort Dodge authorities investigate possible animal neglect case.
• Arts R Alive Sculpture Event set for August 6 to 8.
• Back to school registration dates announced.
• Final results of the Hamilton County League of Women Voters Straw Poll released.