Hospice for Wright County Volunteer Training
"You matter because you are you!" Hospice for Wright County believes this statement expresses the true meaning of Hospice. Dedicated volunteers are an essential part of our Hospice program.
Hospice for Wright County will be offering Hospice volunteer training starting Monday, December 10, 2012. These classes will include five evenings and one Saturday. Pre-registration is required, but there is no cost to take the class. The deadline to register is Friday, December 7, 2012.
If you are interested in taking the class, please contact Hospice Volunteer Coordinator Jillian Anderson at:515-532-3461, or stop by Wright County Public Health and Hospice, located at: 115 1st Street SE in Clarion, Iowa. We look forward to hearing from you!
Latest News Headlines
• Clarion City Council look at loan agreements.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board turn down plans for can collection project at Bells Mill Park.
• Boy and Cub Scouts thank everyone for food and can donations!
• Hamilton County unemployment numbers down in March.
• Hamilton County Red Bull Division and Veterans Historical Monument to be dedicated next month.