Hospice for Wright County Volunteer Training
"You matter because you are you!" Hospice for Wright County believes this statement expresses the true meaning of Hospice. Dedicated volunteers are an essential part of our Hospice program.
Hospice for Wright County will be offering Hospice volunteer training starting Monday, December 10, 2012. These classes will include five evenings and one Saturday. Pre-registration is required, but there is no cost to take the class. The deadline to register is Friday, December 7, 2012.
If you are interested in taking the class, please contact Hospice Volunteer Coordinator Jillian Anderson at:515-532-3461, or stop by Wright County Public Health and Hospice, located at: 115 1st Street SE in Clarion, Iowa. We look forward to hearing from you!
Latest News Headlines
• DARE Graduation set for Monday afternoon.
• Above normal precipitation and temperatures describe Webster City's February weather.
• Rick Perry to visit Webster City Friday,March 6
• Evelyn Miller murder trial to begin Monday in Hamilton County District Court.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board approves a grant trail resolution