Hospice for Wright County Volunteer Training
"You matter because you are you!" Hospice for Wright County believes this statement expresses the true meaning of Hospice. Dedicated volunteers are an essential part of our Hospice program.
Hospice for Wright County will be offering Hospice volunteer training starting Monday, December 10, 2012. These classes will include five evenings and one Saturday. Pre-registration is required, but there is no cost to take the class. The deadline to register is Friday, December 7, 2012.
If you are interested in taking the class, please contact Hospice Volunteer Coordinator Jillian Anderson at:515-532-3461, or stop by Wright County Public Health and Hospice, located at: 115 1st Street SE in Clarion, Iowa. We look forward to hearing from you!
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City man charged with robbery of Dayton's Casey store.
• Webster City Fire Department called to vehicle fire Friday afternoon.
• Goldfield motorist killed in a one vehicle accident Saturday night.
• Fiddler on the Roof tickets go on sale Monday at Webster City Community Theatre
• Sex abuse charges against two Clarion Goldfield Dows football players dismissed.