Festival of Trees and Tabletops
All Cultures Equal presents: "Festival of Trees and Tabletops". This weekend event will start on Saturday, November 17, 2012 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, and continues to Sunday, November 18, 2012 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, and will be held at "The Bridge" on the corners of Des Moines Street and Division Street, in Webster City, Iowa.
Admission is $2.00 for Adults, $1.00 for Children 5 to 12 years old, and Free for Children Under 5.
Santa will be visiting on Saturday, November 17th, from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon. A Chili lunch will be offered on Saturday, November 17th. To purchase tickets for Raffle itmes for sale, contact Leslie at 832-4153.
Latest News Headlines
• Solar power meeting in Williams on Friday evening.
• Report from Iowa Architectural Foundation on ideas for downtown Webster City to be presented at Monday's city council meeting.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning.
• Warm and dry weather in November for Webster City.
• Boone County authorities summoned to Dakota Access Pipeline protest.