Community Thanksgiving Dinner in Clarion
A FREE Thanksgiving Dinner, sponsored by the Clarion Ministerial Association, will be held at the Clarion/Goldfield High School on Thursday, November 22, 2012, at 12:00 noon.
Free tickets are available at Clarion Super Foods. Please pick them up by Monday, November 19, 2012.
Latest News Headlines
• Anderson, Pruismann elected as NEH school board president and vice president.
• Webster City Airport Commission to meet Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central Correctional Facility investigation
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to discuss Gordon's Marsh Tuesday.