Community Thanksgiving Dinner in Clarion
A FREE Thanksgiving Dinner, sponsored by the Clarion Ministerial Association, will be held at the Clarion/Goldfield High School on Thursday, November 22, 2012, at 12:00 noon.
Free tickets are available at Clarion Super Foods. Please pick them up by Monday, November 19, 2012.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Planning and Zoning Commission to discuss Sign Ordinance.
• Mother of Evelyn Miller takes to the witness stand in Frederiksen trial.
• Squaw Creek Watershed project to receive water quality initiative funding.
• More testimony in Case Frederiksen trial Thursday.
• Webster City FFA receives a generous donation.