Duncombe UMC Supper & Bazaar
On Saturday, November 3, 2012, the United Methodist Church in Duncombe, are hosting a Dinner and Bazaar.
The Dinner starts at 4:30 pm to 6:45 pm. They will be serving Roast Beef, Ham, Baked Potato, Corn, Green Beans, Coleslaw & Macaroni Salads, and Pie. The tickets are $8.00 for Adults, Children 4-12 years old are $3.00, and Children 3 and younger are Free. The Bazaar will end at 7:00 pm. The auctioneer is going to be Keith Dencklau.
Come and enjoy!
Latest News Headlines
• New SHIIP Counselor Offering Medicare Information in Webster City.
• Webster City man charged with damage to the Links Golf Course.
• A night of Homecoming royalty in Hamilton County!
• Fort Dodge man charged with illegal tattooing.
• Fort Dodge motorist injured in a one vehicle accident in Hardin County Thursday afternoon.