Duncombe UMC Supper & Bazaar
On Saturday, November 3, 2012, the United Methodist Church in Duncombe, are hosting a Dinner and Bazaar.
The Dinner starts at 4:30 pm to 6:45 pm. They will be serving Roast Beef, Ham, Baked Potato, Corn, Green Beans, Coleslaw & Macaroni Salads, and Pie. The tickets are $8.00 for Adults, Children 4-12 years old are $3.00, and Children 3 and younger are Free. The Bazaar will end at 7:00 pm. The auctioneer is going to be Keith Dencklau.
Come and enjoy!
Latest News Headlines
• Jewell man charged with animal cruelty.
• April weather stats show above normal temperatures but below normal precipitation in Webster City.
• Authorities searching for the person who robbed the Dayton Casey's store.
• Dash for the Stash at Kendall Young Library is on until May 14.
• Farm to Fork program Monday evening at Hy-Vee