Duncombe UMC Supper & Bazaar
On Saturday, November 3, 2012, the United Methodist Church in Duncombe, are hosting a Dinner and Bazaar.
The Dinner starts at 4:30 pm to 6:45 pm. They will be serving Roast Beef, Ham, Baked Potato, Corn, Green Beans, Coleslaw & Macaroni Salads, and Pie. The tickets are $8.00 for Adults, Children 4-12 years old are $3.00, and Children 3 and younger are Free. The Bazaar will end at 7:00 pm. The auctioneer is going to be Keith Dencklau.
Come and enjoy!
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City High School drivers education sign up underway.
• Stratford City Council looks at an animal protection ordinance.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet Tuesday morning at 9:30.
• Water valve work begins Monday in Webster City.
• Hughes resigns as Webster City Police Chief.