Grief Support Group
"Understanding Your Grief" including "Grief and the Holidays" series to be offered by Wright County Public Health and Hospice for Wright County.
Wright County Public Health and Hospice for Wright County are holding their fall educational meetings to help you understand the journey of grief. Meeting with others and exploring how death challenges us, is part of the sessions.
The Grief Support Group will meet at the Leinbach Center, located at 116 Luick's Lane North in Belmond, Iowa. Sessions will be held from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, beginning on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 and will meet for five sessions. The last session will be held on Tuesday, December 4th. The series is free of charge and everyone who has experienced a loss is welcome to attend.
Please call Jillian at 515-532-3461 to register for the sessions, or to call for additional information. Registration is not required, but would be appreciated.
Latest News Headlines
• Anderson, Pruismann elected as NEH school board president and vice president.
• Webster City Airport Commission to meet Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central Correctional Facility investigation
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to discuss Gordon's Marsh Tuesday.