Grief Support Group
"Understanding Your Grief" including "Grief and the Holidays" series to be offered by Wright County Public Health and Hospice for Wright County.
Wright County Public Health and Hospice for Wright County are holding their fall educational meetings to help you understand the journey of grief. Meeting with others and exploring how death challenges us, is part of the sessions.
The Grief Support Group will meet at the Leinbach Center, located at 116 Luick's Lane North in Belmond, Iowa. Sessions will be held from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, beginning on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 and will meet for five sessions. The last session will be held on Tuesday, December 4th. The series is free of charge and everyone who has experienced a loss is welcome to attend.
Please call Jillian at 515-532-3461 to register for the sessions, or to call for additional information. Registration is not required, but would be appreciated.
Latest News Headlines
• Iowa Falls Police Officers identified in April 17 shooting.
• Special meeting of the Northeast Hamilton Community School Board will be Tuesday.
• Special Work Session for the Webster City City Council on Monday.
• Work on Second Street in Webster City to begin this Monday.
• Friends of the Kendall Young Library Book Sale begins May 1.