Grief Support Group
"Understanding Your Grief" including "Grief and the Holidays" series to be offered by Wright County Public Health and Hospice for Wright County.
Wright County Public Health and Hospice for Wright County are holding their fall educational meetings to help you understand the journey of grief. Meeting with others and exploring how death challenges us, is part of the sessions.
The Grief Support Group will meet at the Leinbach Center, located at 116 Luick's Lane North in Belmond, Iowa. Sessions will be held from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, beginning on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 and will meet for five sessions. The last session will be held on Tuesday, December 4th. The series is free of charge and everyone who has experienced a loss is welcome to attend.
Please call Jillian at 515-532-3461 to register for the sessions, or to call for additional information. Registration is not required, but would be appreciated.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City City Council to meet Tuesday afternoon.
• La James Institute facing fraud lawsuit from the state.
• Mork to become Webster City Police Chief.
• Paton motorist escapes injury in pickup train accident west of Webster City.
• Webster County Crimestoppers receives 500th tip.