St. Mary Parish Fall Festival
St. Mary's Parish in Williams, Iowa, will hold their Annual Fall Festival on Sunday, November 4th. They will be serving a meal consisting of Chicken and Homemade Noodles, Meatloaf, Real Mashed Potatoes, Home Frozen Corn, Salad, St. Mary's Famous Picle pie, and a beverage. They will be serving this meal from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm. The cost of the meal is $8.00 for Adults, $4.00 for Children ages 4 to 12, and Free for Children 3 and under.
A Country Store with a variety of homemade crafts and baked goods will be available, along with having a raffle for $500.00 cash, plus many other great prizes. The Parish Hall is Handicapped Accessible. Carry-outs available. Everyone is Welcome!
Latest News Headlines
• Wright County Supervisors to have public hearings on drainage district projects.
• Clarion City Council meeting set for Monday afternoon
• Fort Dodge man arrested after an early morning chase on Saturday.
• Webster City City Council to face brief agenda on Monday afternoon.
• VDMC to begin new Emergency Department Transition of Care Policy on February 6.