St. Mary Parish Fall Festival
St. Mary's Parish in Williams, Iowa, will hold their Annual Fall Festival on Sunday, November 4th. They will be serving a meal consisting of Chicken and Homemade Noodles, Meatloaf, Real Mashed Potatoes, Home Frozen Corn, Salad, St. Mary's Famous Picle pie, and a beverage. They will be serving this meal from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm. The cost of the meal is $8.00 for Adults, $4.00 for Children ages 4 to 12, and Free for Children 3 and under.
A Country Store with a variety of homemade crafts and baked goods will be available, along with having a raffle for $500.00 cash, plus many other great prizes. The Parish Hall is Handicapped Accessible. Carry-outs available. Everyone is Welcome!
Latest News Headlines
• Fort Dodge Police investigate early Saturday shooting incident.
• Wright County Board of Supervisors to meet Monday morning.
• Special Hamilton County Supervisors meeting set for Tuesday evening.
• Thursday LWV Straw Poll results.
• New manager announced for Webster Theater