Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner
"Whoop-ti-do's" of Webster city would like to invite the public to their Annual Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner. The dinner is to be held on Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2012, at their location of: 626 2nd Street in Webster City. They will start serving the meal at 11:00 am and will end serving at 2:00 pm. Carry-outs are available, as well as free delivery are available for Webster City and within 10 miles of the surrounding area. For more information please call: 832-3663.
Latest News Headlines
• Steve King to host a town meeting in Webster City on Friday afternoon.
• Planning and Zoning Commission looks at revising the sign ordinance in Webster City.
• Kendall Young Library Board to meet Tuesday evening.
• Hamilton County Board of Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• Webster City Parks and Recreation Commission to meet Thursday.