Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner
"Whoop-ti-do's" of Webster city would like to invite the public to their Annual Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner. The dinner is to be held on Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2012, at their location of: 626 2nd Street in Webster City. They will start serving the meal at 11:00 am and will end serving at 2:00 pm. Carry-outs are available, as well as free delivery are available for Webster City and within 10 miles of the surrounding area. For more information please call: 832-3663.
Latest News Headlines
• Williams will celebrate its 65th annual Fourth of July celebration on Monday!
• Elm Lake meeting set for July 6.
• Northeast Hamilton School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Webster City Hotel Motel Tax Board to meet Wednesday afternoon.
• Wright County Supervisors approve Eagle Grove transit contract.