Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner
"Whoop-ti-do's" of Webster city would like to invite the public to their Annual Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner. The dinner is to be held on Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2012, at their location of: 626 2nd Street in Webster City. They will start serving the meal at 11:00 am and will end serving at 2:00 pm. Carry-outs are available, as well as free delivery are available for Webster City and within 10 miles of the surrounding area. For more information please call: 832-3663.
Latest News Headlines
• Friends of the Kendall Young Library Book Sale begins May 1.
• Search begins for new Webster City Fire and Police Chief.
• Clarion City Council look at loan agreements.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board turn down plans for can collection project at Bells Mill Park.
• Boy and Cub Scouts thank everyone for food and can donations!