Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner
"Whoop-ti-do's" of Webster city would like to invite the public to their Annual Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner. The dinner is to be held on Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2012, at their location of: 626 2nd Street in Webster City. They will start serving the meal at 11:00 am and will end serving at 2:00 pm. Carry-outs are available, as well as free delivery are available for Webster City and within 10 miles of the surrounding area. For more information please call: 832-3663.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Webster City Airport Commission to meet Tuesday afternoon.
• Brief agenda faces Webster City Parks and Recreation Commission.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board looks at strategic planning for the future
• Northeast Hamilton School Board announce plans for the final high school commencement ceremony.