Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner
"Whoop-ti-do's" of Webster city would like to invite the public to their Annual Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner. The dinner is to be held on Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2012, at their location of: 626 2nd Street in Webster City. They will start serving the meal at 11:00 am and will end serving at 2:00 pm. Carry-outs are available, as well as free delivery are available for Webster City and within 10 miles of the surrounding area. For more information please call: 832-3663.
Latest News Headlines
• Unemployment down slightly for October in Hamilton County.
• Wacky Wednesday coming to Webster City this week.
• Hamilton County Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• Contract presentation by AFSCME set for Wednesday at Webster City City Hall.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning