Thanksgiving Day Volunteers Needed
Volunteers are needed for the Annual Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner, hosted by "Whoop-ti-do's" of Webster City. The dinner will be held on Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2012. Please call 832-3663 for mor information.
Latest News Headlines
• Hamilton County Conservation Board turn down plans for can collection project at Bells Mill Park.
• Boy and Cub Scouts thank everyone for food and can donations!
• Hamilton County unemployment numbers down in March.
• Hamilton County Red Bull Division and Veterans Historical Monument to be dedicated next month.
• Webster City Hotel Motel Tax Grant Applications to be accepted April 28.