Hamilton County SALT Meeting
Hamilton County Seniors and Law Enforcement Together (SALT), will gather on Thursday, October 4, 2012 at the Fire Station meeting room, located at 919 Superior Street in Webster City, Iowa. Seniors of Hamilton County are invited to coffee and refreshments at 8:30 am with the program and information from local law enforcement to follow.
All SALT meetings are free of charge and open to any interested senior citizen. No reservations are required. For additional information, please contact Susan Schmitz, ISU Extension and Outreach, Hamilton County, at 515-832-9597.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City City Council to meet Tuesday afternoon.
• La James Institute facing fraud lawsuit from the state.
• Mork to become Webster City Police Chief.
• Paton motorist escapes injury in pickup train accident west of Webster City.
• Webster County Crimestoppers receives 500th tip.