Hamilton County SALT Meeting
Hamilton County Seniors and Law Enforcement Together (SALT), will gather on Thursday, October 4, 2012 at the Fire Station meeting room, located at 919 Superior Street in Webster City, Iowa. Seniors of Hamilton County are invited to coffee and refreshments at 8:30 am with the program and information from local law enforcement to follow.
All SALT meetings are free of charge and open to any interested senior citizen. No reservations are required. For additional information, please contact Susan Schmitz, ISU Extension and Outreach, Hamilton County, at 515-832-9597.
Latest News Headlines
• Report from Iowa Architectural Foundation on ideas for downtown Webster City to be presented at Monday's city council meeting.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning.
• Warm and dry weather in November for Webster City.
• Boone County authorities summoned to Dakota Access Pipeline protest.
• Webster City Park and Recreation Commission to meet Thursday afternoon