Hamilton County SALT Meeting
Hamilton County Seniors and Law Enforcement Together (SALT), will gather on Thursday, October 4, 2012 at the Fire Station meeting room, located at 919 Superior Street in Webster City, Iowa. Seniors of Hamilton County are invited to coffee and refreshments at 8:30 am with the program and information from local law enforcement to follow.
All SALT meetings are free of charge and open to any interested senior citizen. No reservations are required. For additional information, please contact Susan Schmitz, ISU Extension and Outreach, Hamilton County, at 515-832-9597.
Latest News Headlines
• Squaw Creek Watershed project to receive water quality initiative funding.
• More testimony in Case Frederiksen trial Thursday.
• Webster City FFA receives a generous donation.
• Testimony continues Wednesday in Casey Fredericksen trial.
• Two people arrested after chase in a four county area.