Hamilton County SALT Meeting
Hamilton County Seniors and Law Enforcement Together (SALT), will gather on Thursday, October 4, 2012 at the Fire Station meeting room, located at 919 Superior Street in Webster City, Iowa. Seniors of Hamilton County are invited to coffee and refreshments at 8:30 am with the program and information from local law enforcement to follow.
All SALT meetings are free of charge and open to any interested senior citizen. No reservations are required. For additional information, please contact Susan Schmitz, ISU Extension and Outreach, Hamilton County, at 515-832-9597.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City man charged with robbery of Dayton's Casey store.
• Webster City Fire Department called to vehicle fire Friday afternoon.
• Goldfield motorist killed in a one vehicle accident Saturday night.
• Fiddler on the Roof tickets go on sale Monday at Webster City Community Theatre
• Sex abuse charges against two Clarion Goldfield Dows football players dismissed.