Hamilton County SALT Meeting
Hamilton County Seniors and Law Enforcement Together (SALT), will gather on Thursday, October 4, 2012 at the Fire Station meeting room, located at 919 Superior Street in Webster City, Iowa. Seniors of Hamilton County are invited to coffee and refreshments at 8:30 am with the program and information from local law enforcement to follow.
All SALT meetings are free of charge and open to any interested senior citizen. No reservations are required. For additional information, please contact Susan Schmitz, ISU Extension and Outreach, Hamilton County, at 515-832-9597.
Latest News Headlines
• Fort Dodge IRS office to close.
• Ernst to campaign in Webster City on October 30.
• Godwin facing a five year sentence for Operating While Intoxicated charge.
• Dr. Daher welcomed by Van Diest Medical Center Board Tuesday night
• Northeast Hamilton Community School Board to meet Thursday evening.