Social Problems Class at ICCC Serves Community
Socia Problems class at ICCC, are collecting donations for the "Beacon of Hope" Shelter in Fort Dodge, Iowa. On Friday, October 26, 2012 the students will be sleeping outside for the evening, starting at 3:00 pm and finish the project at 5:30 am the next morning. The purpose of theis project is to raise awareness, money, and supplies for the "Beacon of Hope" located in Fort Dodge, Iowa.
All donations will be given to the shelter in Fort Dodge to assist with their many needs. Any donationis greatly appreciated and can be dropped off at Iowa Central Community College on Friday, October 26th between 3:00 pm and Saturday, October 27th at 5:30 am. The donations are to be given directly to the group of students , or the director of the "Beacon of Hope".
Latest News Headlines
• Stratford School Board to meet July 15
• Van Diest Medical Center preparing for the ground breaking of new family clinic.
• Independence Day closings announced.
• Rescue call sends Webster City Fire Department into action Wednesday afternoon.
• Northeast Hamilton School Board approves new contracts.