Social Problems Class at ICCC Serves Community
Socia Problems class at ICCC, are collecting donations for the "Beacon of Hope" Shelter in Fort Dodge, Iowa. On Friday, October 26, 2012 the students will be sleeping outside for the evening, starting at 3:00 pm and finish the project at 5:30 am the next morning. The purpose of theis project is to raise awareness, money, and supplies for the "Beacon of Hope" located in Fort Dodge, Iowa.
All donations will be given to the shelter in Fort Dodge to assist with their many needs. Any donationis greatly appreciated and can be dropped off at Iowa Central Community College on Friday, October 26th between 3:00 pm and Saturday, October 27th at 5:30 am. The donations are to be given directly to the group of students , or the director of the "Beacon of Hope".
Latest News Headlines
• Roland Story school board to meet in a special session on Tuesday evening.
• Webster City Chamber Board looking for new slate of candidates for 2017.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet Thursday morning.
• Monday is the final day to register for the Coats for Kids program sponsored by Upper Des Moines Opportunity.
• Final Music in the Park for the season to be held Thursday evening.