Social Problems Class at ICCC Serves Community
Socia Problems class at ICCC, are collecting donations for the "Beacon of Hope" Shelter in Fort Dodge, Iowa. On Friday, October 26, 2012 the students will be sleeping outside for the evening, starting at 3:00 pm and finish the project at 5:30 am the next morning. The purpose of theis project is to raise awareness, money, and supplies for the "Beacon of Hope" located in Fort Dodge, Iowa.
All donations will be given to the shelter in Fort Dodge to assist with their many needs. Any donationis greatly appreciated and can be dropped off at Iowa Central Community College on Friday, October 26th between 3:00 pm and Saturday, October 27th at 5:30 am. The donations are to be given directly to the group of students , or the director of the "Beacon of Hope".
Latest News Headlines
• Century and Heritage Farms from Hamilton County honored at the Iowa State Fair on August 12.
• Clarion City Council updated on White Fox Landing Project.
• Applications now being accepted for the Webster City Civil Service Commission.
• Cyndi Young to speak in Webster City on September 3.
• No change in the Hamilton County unemployment rate for July.