HCI Care Services, formerly Hospice of Central Iowa, is seeking local volunteers to offer companionship, run errands, assist with clerical duties and more. Learn about how you can make a lasting difference in the lives of hospice patients and their families during this information session. No experience required, training to be provided.
Interested volunteers need to come to the Mornin' Glory Coffee Shop, located at 719 Des Moines Stree in Webster City, Iowa, on October 4, 2012, at 10:00 am, for this informational session.
Latest News Headlines
• Veterans Appreciation Meal set for Thursday,October 6.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to seek architectural proposals for Briggs Woods Golf Course Event Center.
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday evening.
• Wintermote, Rueger crowned South Hamilton Homecoming Queen and King Thursday night.
• More donations needed for Coats for Kids.