HCI Care Services, formerly Hospice of Central Iowa, is seeking local volunteers to offer companionship, run errands, assist with clerical duties and more. Learn about how you can make a lasting difference in the lives of hospice patients and their families during this information session. No experience required, training to be provided.
Interested volunteers need to come to the Mornin' Glory Coffee Shop, located at 719 Des Moines Stree in Webster City, Iowa, on October 4, 2012, at 10:00 am, for this informational session.
Latest News Headlines
• Drug policy listening sessions coming to Hamilton County.
• Angel Tree tag program has been cancelled by UDMO.
• Attorneys look at evidence in Frederiksen trial.
• Northeast Hamilton School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Kendall Young Library Board plans to send fund raising letter to past contributors.