HCI Care Services, formerly Hospice of Central Iowa, is seeking local volunteers to offer companionship, run errands, assist with clerical duties and more. Learn about how you can make a lasting difference in the lives of hospice patients and their families during this information session. No experience required, training to be provided.
Interested volunteers need to come to the Mornin' Glory Coffee Shop, located at 719 Des Moines Stree in Webster City, Iowa, on October 4, 2012, at 10:00 am, for this informational session.
Latest News Headlines
• Two central Iowa men charged with violent threats at Pokemon convention to be held without bail for four months.
• Doodlebug Reunion set for September 17-19
• Wet and warm August in Webster City.
• Two people injured in SUV accident east of Webster City Thursday afternoon.
• W.C. man turns himself in to Fort Dodge police after theater incident on August 14.