HCI Care Services, formerly Hospice of Central Iowa, is seeking local volunteers to offer companionship, run errands, assist with clerical duties and more. Learn about how you can make a lasting difference in the lives of hospice patients and their families during this information session. No experience required, training to be provided.
Interested volunteers need to come to the Mornin' Glory Coffee Shop, located at 719 Des Moines Stree in Webster City, Iowa, on October 4, 2012, at 10:00 am, for this informational session.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City City Council to face brief agenda on Monday afternoon.
• VDMC to begin new Emergency Department Transition of Care Policy on February 6.
• South Hamilton School Board to meet for work session next Tuesday.
• Hamilton County Public Health Encourages HPV Vaccination
• ACE kicks off a new corporate campaign