HCI Care Services, formerly Hospice of Central Iowa, is seeking local volunteers to offer companionship, run errands, assist with clerical duties and more. Learn about how you can make a lasting difference in the lives of hospice patients and their families during this information session. No experience required, training to be provided.
Interested volunteers need to come to the Mornin' Glory Coffee Shop, located at 719 Des Moines Stree in Webster City, Iowa, on October 4, 2012, at 10:00 am, for this informational session.
Latest News Headlines
• Wright County Board of Supervisors will meet this Tuesday.
• Main Street Iowa Recognizes Outstanding Achievements
• Webster City Community Schools honor four retiring staff members Thursday afternoon.
• Webster City Community School Board to meet on Tuesday evening.
• Northeast Hamilton School Board to meet in a special Friday session.