HCI Care Services, formerly Hospice of Central Iowa, is seeking local volunteers to offer companionship, run errands, assist with clerical duties and more. Learn about how you can make a lasting difference in the lives of hospice patients and their families during this information session. No experience required, training to be provided.
Interested volunteers need to come to the Mornin' Glory Coffee Shop, located at 719 Des Moines Stree in Webster City, Iowa, on October 4, 2012, at 10:00 am, for this informational session.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Chamber to have quarterly coffee time on September 1.
• Strengthening Families Program to return September 20.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning in Clarion.
• Solar array project at Little Wall Lake postponed.
• Webster City man facing charges after being arrested by Fort Dodge Police Wednesday night.