HCI Care Services, formerly Hospice of Central Iowa, is seeking local volunteers to offer companionship, run errands, assist with clerical duties and more. Learn about how you can make a lasting difference in the lives of hospice patients and their families during this information session. No experience required, training to be provided.
Interested volunteers need to come to the Mornin' Glory Coffee Shop, located at 719 Des Moines Stree in Webster City, Iowa, on October 4, 2012, at 10:00 am, for this informational session.
Latest News Headlines
• No injuries in robbery at Webster City Casey's General Store on Sunday.
• St. Thomas Aquinas School Ball another big success!
• Hamilton County Fatality.
• Fort Dodge Police investigating early morning shooting.
• Avian flu prompts Wright County to declare emergency.