HCI Care Services, formerly Hospice of Central Iowa, is seeking local volunteers to offer companionship, run errands, assist with clerical duties and more. Learn about how you can make a lasting difference in the lives of hospice patients and their families during this information session. No experience required, training to be provided.
Interested volunteers need to come to the Mornin' Glory Coffee Shop, located at 719 Des Moines Stree in Webster City, Iowa, on October 4, 2012, at 10:00 am, for this informational session.
Latest News Headlines
• Iowa Falls teller charged with bank embezzlement.
• Webster City Parks and Rec,Hamilton County Conservation look at issues.
• Webster City Community Schools asking residents to participate in a We Support survey next week.
• Webster City selected to receive funding for the Riverside Stormwater Wetland project.
• Northeast Hamilton Community School Board to meet Thursday evening.