HCI Care Services, formerly Hospice of Central Iowa, is seeking local volunteers to offer companionship, run errands, assist with clerical duties and more. Learn about how you can make a lasting difference in the lives of hospice patients and their families during this information session. No experience required, training to be provided.
Interested volunteers need to come to the Mornin' Glory Coffee Shop, located at 719 Des Moines Stree in Webster City, Iowa, on October 4, 2012, at 10:00 am, for this informational session.
Latest News Headlines
• South Hamilton Community School Board to meet Monday evening in Jewell.
• Wright County Board of Supervisors to meet Monday morning.
• Kendall Young Library Board to meet Tuesday evening.
• One person dead in Nevada fire this morning.
• Webster City Hot Lotto winner files lawsuit.