Union Aid Meeting
CLARION'S 85TH ANNUAL UNION-AID MEETING WILL MEET AT NOON ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4 AT THE FIRST LUTHERAN CHURCH. FOLLOWING THE SALAD LUNCHEON, NEIL BUNN WILL PRESENT A PROGRAM ON HIZ KIDZ, A CHRISTIAN-BASED AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM. ALL AREA WOMEN ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND. A FREE-WILL OFFERING WILL BE TAKEN.
Latest News Headlines
• South Hamilton Community School Board to meet Monday evening in Jewell.
• Wright County Board of Supervisors to meet Monday morning.
• Kendall Young Library Board to meet Tuesday evening.
• One person dead in Nevada fire this morning.
• Webster City Hot Lotto winner files lawsuit.