Union Aid Meeting
CLARION'S 85TH ANNUAL UNION-AID MEETING WILL MEET AT NOON ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4 AT THE FIRST LUTHERAN CHURCH. FOLLOWING THE SALAD LUNCHEON, NEIL BUNN WILL PRESENT A PROGRAM ON HIZ KIDZ, A CHRISTIAN-BASED AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM. ALL AREA WOMEN ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND. A FREE-WILL OFFERING WILL BE TAKEN.
Latest News Headlines
• South Hamilton School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Webster City School Board to meet Monday evening at 6:30.
• Webster City Planning and Zoning Commission to meet Monday evening.
• Dayton motorist injured in Wednesday morning accident.
• Clarion City Council hear property concerns from residents.