Union Aid Meeting
CLARION'S 85TH ANNUAL UNION-AID MEETING WILL MEET AT NOON ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4 AT THE FIRST LUTHERAN CHURCH. FOLLOWING THE SALAD LUNCHEON, NEIL BUNN WILL PRESENT A PROGRAM ON HIZ KIDZ, A CHRISTIAN-BASED AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM. ALL AREA WOMEN ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND. A FREE-WILL OFFERING WILL BE TAKEN.
Latest News Headlines
• Special Webster City city council meeting set for Thursday.
• Northeast Hamilton school board to meet Thursday evening.
• No change in Hamilton County unemployment rate.
• Hamilton County Board of Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet Thursday morning.