Union Aid Meeting
CLARION'S 85TH ANNUAL UNION-AID MEETING WILL MEET AT NOON ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4 AT THE FIRST LUTHERAN CHURCH. FOLLOWING THE SALAD LUNCHEON, NEIL BUNN WILL PRESENT A PROGRAM ON HIZ KIDZ, A CHRISTIAN-BASED AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM. ALL AREA WOMEN ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND. A FREE-WILL OFFERING WILL BE TAKEN.
Latest News Headlines
• November weather in review.
• All Cultures Equal and WCF Financial Bank teaming up for a money talk program Wednesday.
• Community Christmas Dinner planning meeting is set for Thursday evening at Asbury.
• Fort Dodge Police investigating fire damage to a mobile speedcar.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning