Union Aid Meeting
CLARION'S 85TH ANNUAL UNION-AID MEETING WILL MEET AT NOON ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4 AT THE FIRST LUTHERAN CHURCH. FOLLOWING THE SALAD LUNCHEON, NEIL BUNN WILL PRESENT A PROGRAM ON HIZ KIDZ, A CHRISTIAN-BASED AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM. ALL AREA WOMEN ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND. A FREE-WILL OFFERING WILL BE TAKEN.
Latest News Headlines
• Authorities release name in Iowa Falls standoff
• Clarion City Council to meet Monday evening.
• Webster City Civil Service Commission to meet Wednesday.
• Webster City Parks and Recreation to discuss the plans for a dog park at Sketchley Park next month.
• Northeast Hamilton School Board to meet Monday morning.