Union Aid Meeting
CLARION'S 85TH ANNUAL UNION-AID MEETING WILL MEET AT NOON ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4 AT THE FIRST LUTHERAN CHURCH. FOLLOWING THE SALAD LUNCHEON, NEIL BUNN WILL PRESENT A PROGRAM ON HIZ KIDZ, A CHRISTIAN-BASED AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM. ALL AREA WOMEN ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND. A FREE-WILL OFFERING WILL BE TAKEN.
Latest News Headlines
• Clarion City Council rename street in honor of the founder of Hagie Manufacturing
• Northeast Hamilton Community School Board will meet Thursday night.
• Hamilton County Compensation Board sets salaries for next fiscal year.
• Stanhope City Council approves an increase in water, solid waste and sanitary sewer rates.
• Jewell motorist escapes injury in Saturday night accident.