Union Aid Meeting
CLARION'S 85TH ANNUAL UNION-AID MEETING WILL MEET AT NOON ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4 AT THE FIRST LUTHERAN CHURCH. FOLLOWING THE SALAD LUNCHEON, NEIL BUNN WILL PRESENT A PROGRAM ON HIZ KIDZ, A CHRISTIAN-BASED AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM. ALL AREA WOMEN ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND. A FREE-WILL OFFERING WILL BE TAKEN.
Latest News Headlines
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Webster City Airport Commission to meet Tuesday afternoon.
• Brief agenda faces Webster City Parks and Recreation Commission.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board looks at strategic planning for the future