Union Aid Meeting
CLARION'S 85TH ANNUAL UNION-AID MEETING WILL MEET AT NOON ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4 AT THE FIRST LUTHERAN CHURCH. FOLLOWING THE SALAD LUNCHEON, NEIL BUNN WILL PRESENT A PROGRAM ON HIZ KIDZ, A CHRISTIAN-BASED AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM. ALL AREA WOMEN ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND. A FREE-WILL OFFERING WILL BE TAKEN.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Tuesday evening.
• Hamilton County to honor America's war dead on Monday with special services.
• Open house set for new Hickory Cabin at Briggs Woods Park set for next month.
• Ames motorist escapes injury in a one vehicle crash near Randall Friday night.
• No injuries in Eagle Grove Fire on Friday evening.