Union Aid Meeting
CLARION'S 85TH ANNUAL UNION-AID MEETING WILL MEET AT NOON ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4 AT THE FIRST LUTHERAN CHURCH. FOLLOWING THE SALAD LUNCHEON, NEIL BUNN WILL PRESENT A PROGRAM ON HIZ KIDZ, A CHRISTIAN-BASED AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM. ALL AREA WOMEN ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND. A FREE-WILL OFFERING WILL BE TAKEN.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Webster City school announcements.....
• South Hamilton Community School Board to meet Monday evening
• Webster City Planning and Zoning Commission to discuss Sign Ordinance.
• Mother of Evelyn Miller takes to the witness stand in Frederiksen trial.