Webster City Farmers Market
Webster City's Farmer's Market is scheduled to start on Saturday, May 26, 2012, and will be open every Saturday through October 27, 2012. The hours are 8:00 am to 11:00 am. The location of the market isWebster City's City Hall Plaza. If you have any questions please call Stay Grimshaw at 515-832-9141.
Latest News Headlines
• Clarion City Council rename street in honor of the founder of Hagie Manufacturing
• Northeast Hamilton Community School Board will meet Thursday night.
• Hamilton County Compensation Board sets salaries for next fiscal year.
• Stanhope City Council approves an increase in water, solid waste and sanitary sewer rates.
• Jewell motorist escapes injury in Saturday night accident.