The Hemken Collection Vintage Auto Museum **REVISED INFORMATION**
The museum will be open on Wednesdays and Fridays from 1-5 until the last of October. Tours on the other days are possible by calling 515-689-1047 or 515-854-2749. Admission is $5.00 per person.
Featured this year are the renovated exterior and expanded exhibits. Sixty-four antique and Collectable automobiles are showcased in this one-of-a-kind museum located 202 Main Street in Williams, Iowa. Also featured this year, are the "orphan" cars -- those no longer manufactured, including Packard, Studebaker, Hudson, Nash, etc.
Latest News Headlines
• Professional Advisor Continuing Education Seminar set for August 21.
• Fort Dodge standoff ends.
• City of Webster City has new options to pay utility bills.
• Wright County Supervisor highlights
• Fort Dodge authorities investigate possible animal neglect case.