Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
The 2011-2012 Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) has been established to help qualifying low-income Iowa homeowners and rentoers pay a portion of their primary heating costs for the winter season. Applications will be taken from November 1, 2011 through April 30, 2012. The program is not designed to pay household total energy costs. The program will provide supplemental assistance based on several factors. Some of those factors include total household income, household size, dwelling type, type of heating fuel, among other factors.
For more information and to make an appointment in Hamliton County, call Upper Des Moines Outreach Office,located at 1440 East 2nd Street in Webster City, Iowa at: 515-832-6451.
Latest News Headlines
• Stratford motorist escapes injury in one car crash Sunday.
• Holiday Lighted Drive begins this Wednesday,December 11.
• Guys Night Out set for this Friday,December 13.
• Dennis and LuAnn Jackson to receive free fuel from Tanks of Thanks!
• Boil Advisory for residents of Jewell