Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
The 2011-2012 Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) has been established to help qualifying low-income Iowa homeowners and rentoers pay a portion of their primary heating costs for the winter season. Applications will be taken from November 1, 2011 through April 30, 2012. The program is not designed to pay household total energy costs. The program will provide supplemental assistance based on several factors. Some of those factors include total household income, household size, dwelling type, type of heating fuel, among other factors.
For more information and to make an appointment in Hamliton County, call Upper Des Moines Outreach Office,located at 1440 East 2nd Street in Webster City, Iowa at: 515-832-6451.
Latest News Headlines
• Godwin facing a five year sentence for Operating While Intoxicated charge.
• Dr. Daher welcomed by Van Diest Medical Center Board Tuesday night
• Northeast Hamilton Community School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Van Diest Medical Center Board to meet Tuesday night.
• Fort Dodge Police apprehend 15 year old in Saturday morning incident at Snell Crawford Park