Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
The 2011-2012 Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) has been established to help qualifying low-income Iowa homeowners and rentoers pay a portion of their primary heating costs for the winter season. Applications will be taken from November 1, 2011 through April 30, 2012. The program is not designed to pay household total energy costs. The program will provide supplemental assistance based on several factors. Some of those factors include total household income, household size, dwelling type, type of heating fuel, among other factors.
For more information and to make an appointment in Hamliton County, call Upper Des Moines Outreach Office,located at 1440 East 2nd Street in Webster City, Iowa at: 515-832-6451.
Latest News Headlines
• Trick or Treat Night set for Friday night in Hamilton County.
• Van Diest Medical Center is an important part of Hamilton County's economy.
• Jack Hatch and Monica Vernon to appear in Webster City Wednesday afternoon.
• Iowa DNR investigates manure release near Williams.
• Air Choice One to provide air service from Fort Dodge.